Oct 6, 2013, 11:56 AM EST
West Bromwich Albion have scored just before halftime to take a 1-0 lead over Arsenal at the Hawthornes.
Arsenal have opened the scoring in each of their first six Premier League matches.
The Baggies suddenly have taken command of a game that has provided little else for fans in the first half.
All of a sudden, the Gunners have a lot of work to do to return their chance at going top of the table. They could do so with a win or draw.
- Manchester United 0-1 Newcastle: Red Devils slip up once again 0
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 15 0
- MLS Cup preview: Real Salt Lake meets Sporting Kansas City to decide Major League Soccer’s 18th championship 1
- USA’s World Cup opponents: What to expect from Germany, Portugal and Ghana 8
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (39)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (22)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (20)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)