Oct 6, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
West Bromwich Albion have scored just before halftime to take a 1-0 lead over Arsenal at the Hawthornes.
Arsenal have opened the scoring in each of their first six Premier League matches.
The Baggies suddenly have taken command of a game that has provided little else for fans in the first half.
All of a sudden, the Gunners have a lot of work to do to return their chance at going top of the table. They could do so with a win or draw.
- Aston Villa 2-1 Liverpool: Gerrard denied fairytale ending as Villa stun Reds, reach FA Cup final 2
- Jose Mourinho: Chelsea had Manchester United’s stars “in our pockets.” Is he right? 0
- Manchester City 2-0 West Ham: Two first half goals put down poor Hammers 0
- Borussia Dortmund names Thomas Tuchel as Jurgen Klopp’s successor 0
- MLS roundup: Goals galore as Sounders, Crew SC, Galaxy cruise to three points 1
- MLS Snapshot: LA Galaxy 2-1 Sporting Kansas City 0