Oct 6, 2013, 11:56 AM EST
West Bromwich Albion have scored just before halftime to take a 1-0 lead over Arsenal at the Hawthornes.
Arsenal have opened the scoring in each of their first six Premier League matches.
The Baggies suddenly have taken command of a game that has provided little else for fans in the first half.
All of a sudden, the Gunners have a lot of work to do to return their chance at going top of the table. They could do so with a win or draw.
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 1
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 0
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 2
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0