Oct 7, 2013, 12:28 PM EDT
On Sunday night in Vancouver, fans at BC Place were treated to two goals that are likely to be right up there when the MLS Goal of the Season ballot is released.
Darlington Nagbe opened the scoring with a blistering strike from distance in the first half. The University of Akron product already has the 2011 MLS Goal of the Year award under his belt, and a whole host of other memorable strikes, as is his penchant for the spectacular.
But not to be undone, Brazilian attacker Camilo Sanvezzo scored an incredible scissor kick to seal a 2-2 draw for the ‘Caps and send the Southsiders behind the goal crazy. It was the diminutive forwards 18th goal of the season, and arguably the best of his MLS career. And there’s been a few to choose from…
Anyway, you can watch both goals from the Cascadia Cup clash below, and vote for your favorite howitzer.
Two majestic strikes, utter brilliance.
DARLINGTON NAGBE SCORES FROM DISTANCE
CAMILO’S SCISSOR KICK
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Inter Milan (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 11
- VIDEO: US stars fight – Omar Gonzalez vs. Clint Dempsey, DeAndre Yedlin 6
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw trains on his own, told he’s “not fit enough” 2
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 3