Oct 9, 2013, 10:55 AM EST
This season in the Premier League, Southampton’s Polish goalkeeper Artur Boruc has kept five clean sheets in seven games… but maybe he’s playing in the wrong position?
Despite his terrific displays for the Saints and being nominated for the Premier League player of the month, Boruc showed he is just as skillful putting balls in the back of the net, as he is at keeping them out. Captured on video by the Polish FA during national team training on Tuesday, the video has well over a million views already.
Poland have two massive World Cup qualifiers coming up this week, with a tough trip to Ukraine on Friday, followed up by a crunch clash with England next Tuesday at Wembley.
If the Poles need a late goal against the Three Lions, don’t be surprised to see Boruc come up for a late corner to try and recreate this marvelous volley. You beauty.
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3