Oct 9, 2013, 10:55 AM EST
This season in the Premier League, Southampton’s Polish goalkeeper Artur Boruc has kept five clean sheets in seven games… but maybe he’s playing in the wrong position?
Despite his terrific displays for the Saints and being nominated for the Premier League player of the month, Boruc showed he is just as skillful putting balls in the back of the net, as he is at keeping them out. Captured on video by the Polish FA during national team training on Tuesday, the video has well over a million views already.
Poland have two massive World Cup qualifiers coming up this week, with a tough trip to Ukraine on Friday, followed up by a crunch clash with England next Tuesday at Wembley.
If the Poles need a late goal against the Three Lions, don’t be surprised to see Boruc come up for a late corner to try and recreate this marvelous volley. You beauty.
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 29 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 6
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keeps Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla
- Sweden Clash U.S. Women's National Team Undefeated 2-Year Record
- Captain America to Visit Chivas USA
- Lockout Virus Continues, MLS to Start 2014 with Replacement Refs
- Revs To Rely on Intensity, Depth in Opener vs. Dynamo
- Three Keys & One Standout for Toronto FC
- The John Strong Interview. Part 1 - MLS 2014
- Gonzalo Pineda: ''Playing Outside of Mexico Has Always Been a Goal''