Oct 11, 2013, 6:03 PM EDT
Germany, Switzerland and Belgium are the latest World Cup qualifiers as the 32-team field begins to fill in. That trio qualified with results on Friday.
The list could change as the night goes on; Honduras could officially clinch from our region (CONCACAF), for instance. And teams in South America are in position to book their spots.
For now, the latest list is below:
- FIFA ethics committee bans 11 current, former officials from all football-related activities 3
- UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election, threatens to boycott congress 5
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter releases first statement since overnight arrests 11
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 6
- FIFA presidential elections will go on Friday despite arrests 6
- FBI, US Department of Justice issues damning statement on FIFA, details corruption investigation 8