Oct 11, 2013, 6:03 PM EDT
Germany, Switzerland and Belgium are the latest World Cup qualifiers as the 32-team field begins to fill in. That trio qualified with results on Friday.
The list could change as the night goes on; Honduras could officially clinch from our region (CONCACAF), for instance. And teams in South America are in position to book their spots.
For now, the latest list is below:
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 1
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1
- MLS Snapshot: New York City FC 0-1 Sporting Kansas City 4