Oct 11, 2013, 6:03 PM EDT
Germany, Switzerland and Belgium are the latest World Cup qualifiers as the 32-team field begins to fill in. That trio qualified with results on Friday.
The list could change as the night goes on; Honduras could officially clinch from our region (CONCACAF), for instance. And teams in South America are in position to book their spots.
For now, the latest list is below:
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0