Oct 11, 2013, 6:03 PM EDT
Germany, Switzerland and Belgium are the latest World Cup qualifiers as the 32-team field begins to fill in. That trio qualified with results on Friday.
The list could change as the night goes on; Honduras could officially clinch from our region (CONCACAF), for instance. And teams in South America are in position to book their spots.
For now, the latest list is below:
- Rodriguez, Schneiderlin close to joining Pochettino at Tottenham 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 0
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 1