Oct 11, 2013, 6:03 PM EDT
Germany, Switzerland and Belgium are the latest World Cup qualifiers as the 32-team field begins to fill in. That trio qualified with results on Friday.
The list could change as the night goes on; Honduras could officially clinch from our region (CONCACAF), for instance. And teams in South America are in position to book their spots.
For now, the latest list is below:
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Arsenal cruise, Liverpool lose, Real Madrid win 1
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck’s hat-trick leads 10-man Arsenal to victory 0
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 1
- Report: Red Bull’s days in MLS are likely numbered 10