Oct 12, 2013, 1:00 AM EDT
Friday was the busiest day yet in terms of filling up the field of 32 for next year’s World Cup in Brazil.
The total now stands at 14 after Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and Colombia all grabbed spots in the next quadrennial tournament. Honduras just missed on clinching its spot; the small Central American nation needs just a draw on Tuesday for safe arrival into its second consecutive World Cup.
Expect a lot more of this on Tuesday when several nations have a chance to qualify.
For now, here is the latest list:
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 6
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0
- How did David de Gea’s move to Real Madrid collapse? Here’s a few answers 3