Oct 16, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
We all know how awesome the soccer experience in Seattle has become in the last few years, but just how far can it go?
In this exclusive look at how Major League Soccer franchise the Seattle Sounders is run behind the scenes, Jeffrey Hayzlett takes the C-Suite cameras around CenturyLink Field and the Sounders organization to investigate just how close the soccer team works with the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks.
Turns out the two are inextricably linked.
From looking at how huge MLS crowds filling an NFL stadium, to the meshing of MLS and NFL franchises at boardroom level, this is a fantastic peek at one of MLS’ biggest success stories on and off the field.
You can watch the full episode via Bloomberg right here. And above is a small taster.
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 0
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1
- MLS Snapshot: New York City FC 0-1 Sporting Kansas City 2
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Netherlands, Italy rescue draws; Bale, Wales go top 1
- Klinsmann’s USMNT struggles, experimentation in friendlies: Does it really matter? 4