Oct 16, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
We all know how awesome the soccer experience in Seattle has become in the last few years, but just how far can it go?
In this exclusive look at how Major League Soccer franchise the Seattle Sounders is run behind the scenes, Jeffrey Hayzlett takes the C-Suite cameras around CenturyLink Field and the Sounders organization to investigate just how close the soccer team works with the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks.
Turns out the two are inextricably linked.
From looking at how huge MLS crowds filling an NFL stadium, to the meshing of MLS and NFL franchises at boardroom level, this is a fantastic peek at one of MLS’ biggest success stories on and off the field.
You can watch the full episode via Bloomberg right here. And above is a small taster.
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 2-1 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Weekend Preview: Trio of marque marquee matches begins Friday in Frisco 0
- Early Mandzukic goal sees Atlético defeat Real Madrid, claim Spanish Super Cup 1
- Robben dominance, Malanda miss give Bayern opening match win over Wolfsburg 0
- Prindi’s Premier League Picks: United to get it right, Arsenal to stumble 2
- Profile: The life and times of Mario Balotelli 0