Oct 18, 2013, 3:25 PM EDT
It’s that time of the week again, you’re heading home from work on a Friday night and already you’re planning what Premier League games you will wake up to watch on a lazy Saturday morning.
Life is great.
There are some huge games coming your way in Week 8, with Newcastle United and Liverpool kicking things off at 7:45am live on NBCSN, Manchester United host Southampton at 10am ET on NBCSN and West Ham welcome Manchester City to Upton Park at 12:30pm ET, live on NBC.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Below are the details of where and when you can watch every game in Week 8, and you will definitely want to bookmark the NBC Sports Live Extra page, as that’s where you can watch every single Premier League game this season.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45 am EST: Newcastle United vs. Liverpool *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Manchester United vs. Southampton *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Arsenal vs. Norwich City *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Chelsea vs. Cardiff City *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Everton vs. Hull City *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Stoke vs. West Brom *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Swansea vs. Sunderland *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: West Ham United vs. Manchester City *NBC
11:00am EST: Aston Villa vs. Tottenham *NBCSN
3:00pm EST: Crystal Palace vs. Fulham *NBCSN
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 0
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers
- Martino and Moyes Trapped in Can't-Win Situations
- CCL Watch: Cruz Azul Suffer First Loss
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad