Oct 18, 2013, 3:25 PM EDT
It’s that time of the week again, you’re heading home from work on a Friday night and already you’re planning what Premier League games you will wake up to watch on a lazy Saturday morning.
Life is great.
There are some huge games coming your way in Week 8, with Newcastle United and Liverpool kicking things off at 7:45am live on NBCSN, Manchester United host Southampton at 10am ET on NBCSN and West Ham welcome Manchester City to Upton Park at 12:30pm ET, live on NBC.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and watch every single second of every single game live online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Below are the details of where and when you can watch every game in Week 8, and you will definitely want to bookmark the NBC Sports Live Extra page, as that’s where you can watch every single Premier League game this season.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45 am EST: Newcastle United vs. Liverpool *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Manchester United vs. Southampton *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Arsenal vs. Norwich City *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Chelsea vs. Cardiff City *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Everton vs. Hull City *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Stoke vs. West Brom *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Swansea vs. Sunderland *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: West Ham United vs. Manchester City *NBC
11:00am EST: Aston Villa vs. Tottenham *NBCSN
3:00pm EST: Crystal Palace vs. Fulham *NBCSN
- Ahead of Atlanta’s expected MLS entry, are NFL stadium shares the way to go? 4
- Premier League Preview: Man City host Sunderland, Everton face Palace 0
- NBC to air all 10 Premier League games on final day in “Championship Sunday” extravaganza 4
- Minnesota Vikings “stepping up” bid for MLS franchise 9
- Manchester City the best paid team in sport, beat New York Yankees to accolade 4
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 6 1