Watch Premier League full game replays – Week 8

Oct 19, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT

nbcsports1 (1)

We know, we know, it’s been barely a few hours since your Premier League team played… but you want to watch your side play all over again.

Don’t fret, that’s why we’re here.

Our full replays let you re-watch Premier League matches from week 8, both the ecstasy and the agony, as many times as you like.

Just follow this link to watch the available full-game replays.

Enjoy.

1. jeandchery - Oct 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Thank you for this link. I now have it as a favorite on all my devices. However, I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but the Liverpool-Newcastle link is not working and I would love to see how SAS did against the Magpies. As of now, the link brings up the team guides for both teams. Can you please have someone look into that for us? Thanks again!

2. danielk1 - Oct 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM

No, I cannot watch these replays because I do not have cable!!! When will you allow me to buy the streaming-only version like I did with foxsoccer (when it was around) so that I can watch these games? The season is half over and I have not seen a single game. I would love to watch some Premier League; I am waiting for access.

3. Jenii - Oct 20, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Why isn’t the Man City v West Ham match available?

4. shadowking1 - Oct 21, 2013 at 9:12 AM

The Spurs-Villa link doesn’t work. It keeps showing the team guide clips for Villa & Spurs and the American coach in London promo. I checked numerous times yesterday and briefly this morning.

Secondly, PLEASE be careful what you are displaying at the replay page. The little box situated at the top left hand corner of the video screen listed the score, as it did for the Spurs-Villa match yesterday – the very match I was trying to the replay of. I was SOOOO frustrated!!!! This morning however, it is showing the CP-FUL match timing instead.

• rde1992 - Oct 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Spurs replay still doesn’t work. And when

• rde1992 - Oct 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I went to look for it last night, the “replay” which went to the Aston Villa team guide gave away the score. I love NBC and that I get every game but when the replay is up tell me and make it accessible without showing the score. I was really disappointed last night and the fact that the replay still is not up is a bad job by NBC

• hazacar145 - Oct 24, 2013 at 9:06 PM

No matter what Nbc’s thebest way bettter than fox and all replays are working for me

5. bgeezey - Oct 21, 2013 at 5:50 PM

THE LINKS ARE BROKEN FOR THE Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham and Liverpool games. This is a COMPLETE FAILURE on behalf of NBC Sports and, despite what they say or advertise, the lack of resources they’ve allocated towards fixing these issues is a CLEAR INDICATION of how low us US EPL fans are on they’re priority list. If you’re going to buy the rights to the EPL, AT LEAST MAKE SURE YOUR SITE WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really looking forward to these games as I don’t have a DVR box, so this really was the only way to watch them. I really hope NBC gets the games up ASAP and that this never happens again.

• messypanda - Oct 22, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I am getting the same thing and the games that I happened to catch live are the only ones that I can watch the replays for. Normally, I have never had a problem watching replays, so to me, this is the first problem so far. However, this has been going on for 2 days now and I do feel your frustration. I hope someone is able to remedy this in the next few hours.

• hazacar145 - Oct 24, 2013 at 9:04 PM

not for me

• dankirkd - Oct 25, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Lucky you.

6. bgeezey - Oct 21, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Also, please DO NOT SHOW THE GAME SCORES to people who are only watching replays because they clearly don’t know, nor do they want to know, what happened. If people want to know these scores, they can easily access this information from other areas of your site or from other sites altogether. I shouldn’t have to click on a replay link (when it actually works) knowing there’s a 50% chance my entire game watching experience will be ruined because my eye accidentally one of the scores you posted above the video feed. Follow FoxSoccer2go’s model please. You guys are ruining the season for a lot of people.

We are 8 weeks into season and it’s becoming more and more apparent that your digital strategy is looking to be a massive failure. Owning the rights to the premiere league is a HUGE responsibility with millions of fans like me counting on you to make it work. NBC, please act like you understand this and fix the silly errors: no more scores and no more streaming issues. Seems easy right?

7. ecogator - Oct 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM

The replay links to numerous games still do not contain the full game video. Please upload the full game video replays. If you are going to offer the replays, please do so in a timely manner. The frustration of fans are focused on the technical failures and the display of results on the main page and the replay page. Under Fox’s plan, we were able to watch every game on-demand. The website worked and the scores were not revealed. I understand NBC is 8 weeks in to a new venture, but please address these issues.

8. shadowking1 - Oct 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Replays unavailable: 3 days and counting (from 10/19)
    Replays expire: 10/26

Sigh…….nothing new to add really. Everyone above has outlined the issues well, but it’s pretty clear NBC is not reading any of these comments. My interest to watch the replays is fading fast – it’s been so long ago that the games were played!

C’mon NBC!!!

9. brmacy246 - Oct 22, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Nbc do care about US EPL fans. They just don’t care about the fans that want to watch online replays. They want as many people to watch live as possible.

Hey joe prince-wright how about an update on the week 8 replays. I’m paying 100 dollar a month cable bill. How about a little customer service.

• Joe Prince-Wright - Oct 23, 2013 at 4:16 AM

Just to answer a few of your concerns, in the text above it does say, “follow this link to watch the available full-game replays.”

Unfortunately this week certain games weren’t available due to issues out of our control.

We hope all games, as has been the case for most of this season, will be available to watch in full next week.

Thanks for understanding, JPW

• dankirkd - Oct 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM

ALL the games I’ve tried to access are not working. So which ones are????

On top of that, all I get is audio. The video doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried multiple browsers, on multiple computers at multiple locations. Same story.

Pathetic.

10. Collins Abbott White - Oct 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM

“This is also pretty hand for you folks who couldn’t wake up in time this morning (ahem, lazy) to see it live, now you won’t miss a thing.”

Oh man, you know what really hurts, having to work on Saturday, getting up an hour before any of the games are being broadcast coming home after they’ve all concluded hoping to relax while watching my team and then not being able to because of “issues out of our control”….

You know what hurts worse…. a joke about me needing a replay because I was too lazy to get up in time. You promise replays and don’t deliver and have the impudence to joke about laziness. Here’s lazy… buying every game of the epl, promising to replay every single one of them to the hardcore fans, and then just not doing it for…. “issues”.

Now that the rant is over. I get stuff not being available, I get not being able to control everything, but please instead of replaying the stupid team guides over and over and over again, how about a graphic that says… “Due to technical issues we are not able to provide this game to you on replay…” or at least don’t make us read all the way down a comment thread to find out the games we’re looking for aren’t available.

11. doesanyoneatnbccare - Nov 2, 2013 at 5:23 PM

12. doesanyoneatnbccare - Nov 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM

No replays up at all.. is this a joke?

You buy the rights to all of the games and then skimp on the coverage when it comes to online viewing and replaying?

I find blogging to be a waste of time, and yet I just created an account to let Joe Prince-Wright know how terrible of a job NBC is doing with the PL coverage. Yeah, I’m sitting here wasting my time because I’m actually that upset. Your company is doing a bad job Joe. I hope that makes you feel bad.

13. plashch - Nov 24, 2013 at 5:30 PM

It’s evening on Sunday, November 24, and there are no replays up. This bites.

PST Extra: Can United beat Chelsea?