Oct 20, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
With the great Manchester United stumbling under David Moyes, questions are swirling.
They have a loss and a draw (to West Ham and West Brom) in their last three results, in addition to a draw on the road at Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League.
With last year’s champions slipping fast, the Rebecca Lowe and the NBC Matchday team debate whether David Moyes is still a title contender this season, and how the first year Red Devils manager can adequately fill the void left by Sir Alex Ferguson.
Will the lack of a belief by the squad ultimately doom Manchester United this season?
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: Everything you need to know 2
- Premier League Playback: Moyes needs more, Suarez is Superman, Altidore (finally) off the mark 1
- The Benny Feilhaber Conundrum: Has Peter Vermes finally solved the puzzle? 1
- Real Salt Lake’s 2013: The not-so-rebuilding year that could end in an MLS title 1
- Premier League Roundup: Moyes defeated in Everton reunion; top five snag wins 1
- David Moyes bemoans bad luck as former side Everton come back to haunt him 1
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City: Citizens address road worries with convincing performance at The Hawthorns 0
- Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Blues grab crucial away win as Hazard dazzles (video) 0
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (20)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (20)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (18)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (16)