Oct 20, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
With the great Manchester United stumbling under David Moyes, questions are swirling.
They have a loss and a draw (to West Ham and West Brom) in their last three results, in addition to a draw on the road at Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League.
With last year’s champions slipping fast, the Rebecca Lowe and the NBC Matchday team debate whether David Moyes is still a title contender this season, and how the first year Red Devils manager can adequately fill the void left by Sir Alex Ferguson.
Will the lack of a belief by the squad ultimately doom Manchester United this season?
- Report: Houston Dynamo the front-runner to land Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0