Oct 20, 2013, 11:15 AM EST
With the great Manchester United stumbling under David Moyes, questions are swirling.
They have a loss and a draw (to West Ham and West Brom) in their last three results, in addition to a draw on the road at Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League.
With last year’s champions slipping fast, the Rebecca Lowe and the NBC Matchday team debate whether David Moyes is still a title contender this season, and how the first year Red Devils manager can adequately fill the void left by Sir Alex Ferguson.
Will the lack of a belief by the squad ultimately doom Manchester United this season?
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 1