Oct 20, 2013, 11:15 AM EDT
With the great Manchester United stumbling under David Moyes, questions are swirling.
They have a loss and a draw (to West Ham and West Brom) in their last three results, in addition to a draw on the road at Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League.
With last year’s champions slipping fast, the Rebecca Lowe and the NBC Matchday team debate whether David Moyes is still a title contender this season, and how the first year Red Devils manager can adequately fill the void left by Sir Alex Ferguson.
Will the lack of a belief by the squad ultimately doom Manchester United this season?
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 0
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6
- Leicester, QPR, Burnley players earn England call-ups for June matches 2
- US Open Cup second round wrap: Several USL sides clipped by “minnows” 1
- Mats Hummels rejects Manchester United move, will stay at Dortmund 5
- Wayne Rooney on Manchester United’s season: We have met our main goals 1