Oct 21, 2013, 1:44 PM EST
In NBC Sports’ latest behind the scenes look at life around the Premier League, this week we meet the ‘Barber of Tottenham.’
The elderly gent (who, you guessed it, runs a Barber Shop which plenty of Spurs’ legendary players frequented) retells his story of going to watch his beloved Tottenham Hotspur play London rivals West Ham United before the international break .
His tale includes toilet paper adoring the badge of bitter rivals Arsenal, preferring tall beef sandwiches and a massive 3-0 upset from the Hammers.
Enjoy going to the game with ‘The Barber of Tottenham.’
- Red Bulls’ season could rest on the shoulders of Tim Cahill 0
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 2
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0