Oct 21, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
In NBC Sports’ latest behind the scenes look at life around the Premier League, this week we meet the ‘Barber of Tottenham.’
The elderly gent (who, you guessed it, runs a Barber Shop which plenty of Spurs’ legendary players frequented) retells his story of going to watch his beloved Tottenham Hotspur play London rivals West Ham United before the international break .
His tale includes toilet paper adoring the badge of bitter rivals Arsenal, preferring tall beef sandwiches and a massive 3-0 upset from the Hammers.
Enjoy going to the game with ‘The Barber of Tottenham.’
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 1
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 2
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 5