Oct 21, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
In NBC Sports’ latest behind the scenes look at life around the Premier League, this week we meet the ‘Barber of Tottenham.’
The elderly gent (who, you guessed it, runs a Barber Shop which plenty of Spurs’ legendary players frequented) retells his story of going to watch his beloved Tottenham Hotspur play London rivals West Ham United before the international break .
His tale includes toilet paper adoring the badge of bitter rivals Arsenal, preferring tall beef sandwiches and a massive 3-0 upset from the Hammers.
Enjoy going to the game with ‘The Barber of Tottenham.’
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 0
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 1
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 1
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0