Oct 21, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
The wheels are coming off at Selhurst Park. After a strong first half in which only two brilliant strikes could separate visiting Fulham from Crystal Palace, the Cottagers have pulled away with two goals on corner kicks before the hour mark.
Palace manager Ian Holloway has put Marouane Chamakh and Jerome Thomas into the game, looking for a difference-maker to step up. With a three-goal gap, that looks less likely by the minute, even though 30 minutes remain.
Watch the rest of the match on NBCSN or streaming on NBC Live Extra.
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 0
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 2
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes