2013 October 22
Oct 22, 2013, 10:05 PM EST
Yes, Round 35 … when teams play a 34-game season. Weird, right?
Oct 22, 2013, 9:25 PM EST
Players have been kicked out of matches for less than what the league’s highest paid man did on Saturday:
Oct 22, 2013, 8:30 PM EST
Hard to believe, but this would be the organization’s first – Its one and only! – significant trophy in 18 years of existence.
UEFA Champions League roundup: Atlético still perfect; Dortmund still elite; Chelsea exerts control (video)
Oct 22, 2013, 8:29 PM EST
Arsenal fall at home, Milan salvage a point from Barcelona, and Napoli pick up valuable points on the road:
Oct 22, 2013, 6:36 PM EST
All the key indicators from today’s Champions League matches:
Oct 22, 2013, 6:22 PM EST
He’s clearly feeling the heat of it all:
Oct 22, 2013, 5:56 PM EST
Mourinho’s fingerprints were all over another Chelsea win, one that saw Fernando Torres star.
Oct 22, 2013, 4:53 PM EST
An 82nd minute winner gave BVB full points at the Emirates.
Oct 22, 2013, 4:38 PM EST
Robinho and Leo Messi trade goals in the Group H clash of UEFA heavyweights:
Oct 22, 2013, 3:44 PM EST
All the numbers from the first halves of today’s Champions League action:
Oct 22, 2013, 3:20 PM EST
Assuming the man is interested in MLS coaching, someone is sure to go get him. The smart MLS owner will be in the front of that line:
Oct 22, 2013, 2:45 PM EST
Four one-touch passes in a space smaller than your bathroom followed by a one-touch finish had angels across the sky weeping in bliss.
Oct 22, 2013, 2:22 PM EST
As Ozil continues to develop different aspects of his game, Arsenal becomes more and more of a threat to hoist the Premier League title.
Oct 22, 2013, 1:12 PM EST
Along with Daniel Sturridge, Sergio Aguero looks the most likely to take down this season’s Premier League scoring title.
Oct 22, 2013, 12:02 PM EST
If there was ever a day to take an extended lunch break or come down with a bit of the afternoon flu, today is it.
Oct 22, 2013, 8:50 AM EST
That goal was outlandish. Ridiculous. Audacious.
Oct 22, 2013, 7:35 AM EST
The Welshman’s dazzling footskills made the Norwich City defense look like mannequins.
UEFA Champions League Preview: Arsenal’s Dortmund test; Chelsea look to regain control; Barcelona returns to Milan
Oct 22, 2013, 3:46 AM EST
The third round of group play kicks off at 2:45 p.m. Eastern:
- Premier League Playback: Everton in the mix, miserable Mourinho, basement boys battling 0
- United States national team 2014 friendlies coming into view 2
- Swansea 1-1 Hull: Danny Graham breaks his long scoring drought for the visitors (video) 0
- Tim Howard on his stunning display vs. Arsenal, Everton’s good form, tough draw for USA 1
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit
- Fernanda Lima Raises the Bar For World Cup 2014