2013 October 22
Oct 22, 2013, 10:05 PM EDT
Yes, Round 35 … when teams play a 34-game season. Weird, right?
Oct 22, 2013, 9:25 PM EDT
Players have been kicked out of matches for less than what the league’s highest paid man did on Saturday:
Oct 22, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Hard to believe, but this would be the organization’s first – Its one and only! – significant trophy in 18 years of existence.
UEFA Champions League roundup: Atlético still perfect; Dortmund still elite; Chelsea exerts control (video)
Oct 22, 2013, 8:29 PM EDT
Arsenal fall at home, Milan salvage a point from Barcelona, and Napoli pick up valuable points on the road:
Oct 22, 2013, 6:36 PM EDT
All the key indicators from today’s Champions League matches:
Oct 22, 2013, 6:22 PM EDT
He’s clearly feeling the heat of it all:
Oct 22, 2013, 5:56 PM EDT
Mourinho’s fingerprints were all over another Chelsea win, one that saw Fernando Torres star.
Oct 22, 2013, 4:53 PM EDT
An 82nd minute winner gave BVB full points at the Emirates.
Oct 22, 2013, 4:38 PM EDT
Robinho and Leo Messi trade goals in the Group H clash of UEFA heavyweights:
Oct 22, 2013, 3:44 PM EDT
All the numbers from the first halves of today’s Champions League action:
Oct 22, 2013, 3:20 PM EDT
Assuming the man is interested in MLS coaching, someone is sure to go get him. The smart MLS owner will be in the front of that line:
Oct 22, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
Four one-touch passes in a space smaller than your bathroom followed by a one-touch finish had angels across the sky weeping in bliss.
Oct 22, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
As Ozil continues to develop different aspects of his game, Arsenal becomes more and more of a threat to hoist the Premier League title.
Oct 22, 2013, 1:12 PM EDT
Along with Daniel Sturridge, Sergio Aguero looks the most likely to take down this season’s Premier League scoring title.
Oct 22, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
If there was ever a day to take an extended lunch break or come down with a bit of the afternoon flu, today is it.
Oct 22, 2013, 8:50 AM EDT
That goal was outlandish. Ridiculous. Audacious.
Oct 22, 2013, 7:35 AM EDT
The Welshman’s dazzling footskills made the Norwich City defense look like mannequins.
UEFA Champions League Preview: Arsenal’s Dortmund test; Chelsea look to regain control; Barcelona returns to Milan
Oct 22, 2013, 3:46 AM EDT
The third round of group play kicks off at 2:45 p.m. Eastern:
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 0
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear