Oct 22, 2013, 7:35 AM EST
But one man put together a consistent display of artistry that outshined all others – Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey. The Welshman’s dazzling footskills were unleashed throughout the 90 minutes, constantly making the Norwich City defense look like mannequins.
Everyone will remember his goal that cut up the Canaries defense, leaving four men clutching at the turf, but how about his toying of Russell Martin and Roberto Snodgrass as he jinked down the left wing before pulling a Maradona spin into a back heel pass to Ozil?
That was something special.
The 22 year old unleashed bags of tricks throughout the match ensuring that when pundits talk about player of the year candidates in the Premier League, the name ‘Ramsey’ stays atop the list.
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0
- Premier League Preview: Manchester United vs. Hull City 0
- Sure there’s “interest throughout Europe”, but where is the best spot for Jozy Altidore? 2
- Pick just three?!? FIFPro World XI midfielder shortlist is Juve-heavy, really good 0