Oct 22, 2013, 7:35 AM EDT
But one man put together a consistent display of artistry that outshined all others – Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey. The Welshman’s dazzling footskills were unleashed throughout the 90 minutes, constantly making the Norwich City defense look like mannequins.
Everyone will remember his goal that cut up the Canaries defense, leaving four men clutching at the turf, but how about his toying of Russell Martin and Roberto Snodgrass as he jinked down the left wing before pulling a Maradona spin into a back heel pass to Ozil?
That was something special.
The 22 year old unleashed bags of tricks throughout the match ensuring that when pundits talk about player of the year candidates in the Premier League, the name ‘Ramsey’ stays atop the list.
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 8
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4