Oct 23, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
Okay, so there were 36 goals scored across the Premier League in week 8, so plenty of goalkeepers will need a little pick-me-up right now… and here it is.
Poor old Keiren Westwood at Sunderland, he’s getting more reps than any PL ‘keeper in history right now. However all that practice is paying off, as the Irishman is making some fantastic stops including two in the video above as the Black Cats lost 4-0 to Swansea on Saturday.
USMNT ‘keeper Brad Guzan makes an appearance, as does Norwich and England stopper John Ruddy for a brilliant reflex save. And Artur Boruc‘s mandatory weekly entry also makes the top five, what a great season the Polish goalkeeper known as ‘the holy goalie’ is having.
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 30
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 5