Oct 23, 2013, 9:50 AM EST
Okay, so there were 36 goals scored across the Premier League in week 8, so plenty of goalkeepers will need a little pick-me-up right now… and here it is.
Poor old Keiren Westwood at Sunderland, he’s getting more reps than any PL ‘keeper in history right now. However all that practice is paying off, as the Irishman is making some fantastic stops including two in the video above as the Black Cats lost 4-0 to Swansea on Saturday.
USMNT ‘keeper Brad Guzan makes an appearance, as does Norwich and England stopper John Ruddy for a brilliant reflex save. And Artur Boruc‘s mandatory weekly entry also makes the top five, what a great season the Polish goalkeeper known as ‘the holy goalie’ is having.
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 2
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0