Oct 23, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
Okay, so there were 36 goals scored across the Premier League in week 8, so plenty of goalkeepers will need a little pick-me-up right now… and here it is.
Poor old Keiren Westwood at Sunderland, he’s getting more reps than any PL ‘keeper in history right now. However all that practice is paying off, as the Irishman is making some fantastic stops including two in the video above as the Black Cats lost 4-0 to Swansea on Saturday.
USMNT ‘keeper Brad Guzan makes an appearance, as does Norwich and England stopper John Ruddy for a brilliant reflex save. And Artur Boruc‘s mandatory weekly entry also makes the top five, what a great season the Polish goalkeeper known as ‘the holy goalie’ is having.
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 5 0
- Van Gaal has interest in Ronaldo, doesn’t think Real Madrid will sell 2
- Americans Abroad preview: Guzan looks to keep Villa rolling 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 5 1
- Euro 2020 semis, final to be played at Wembley Stadium 1
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0