Oct 23, 2013, 9:50 AM EST
Okay, so there were 36 goals scored across the Premier League in week 8, so plenty of goalkeepers will need a little pick-me-up right now… and here it is.
Poor old Keiren Westwood at Sunderland, he’s getting more reps than any PL ‘keeper in history right now. However all that practice is paying off, as the Irishman is making some fantastic stops including two in the video above as the Black Cats lost 4-0 to Swansea on Saturday.
USMNT ‘keeper Brad Guzan makes an appearance, as does Norwich and England stopper John Ruddy for a brilliant reflex save. And Artur Boruc‘s mandatory weekly entry also makes the top five, what a great season the Polish goalkeeper known as ‘the holy goalie’ is having.
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 4
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keeps Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla
- Sweden Clash U.S. Women's National Team Undefeated 2-Year Record
- Captain America to Visit Chivas USA
- Lockout Virus Continues, MLS to Start 2014 with Replacement Refs
- Revs To Rely on Intensity, Depth in Opener vs. Dynamo
- Three Keys & One Standout for Toronto FC
- The John Strong Interview. Part 1 - MLS 2014
- Gonzalo Pineda: ''Playing Outside of Mexico Has Always Been a Goal''