Oct 25, 2013, 11:57 AM EST
One of, if not the biggest club game in World Soccer is taking place this Saturday at the Nou Camp, as plenty of new faces will adorn this seasons first ‘El Clasico’ between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
New managers have arrived for both Spanish giants, with Gerardo ‘Tata’ Martino taking the reigns in Catalan and Carlo Ancelotti leading Real Madrid’s resurgence from the capital.
And two new superstars in Gareth Bale and Neymar (more on them coming up soon) will get their first taste of ‘El Clasico’ this weekend.
It should be a game to savor.
However, it’s two established stars of both Barca and Real who will likely steal the show once more, as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo square off with the world fixated on their every move.
Both players are up for FIFA World Player of the Year… is this the year Ronaldo finally knocks Messi off his perch?
The infographic below breaks things down, as the two best players in the world go head-to-head on Saturday night in the Catalan capital. So make sure you tune in on Saturday at 12pm ET to watch live on BeIN Sport in the USA. Enjoy.
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic insures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 4
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 1
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0
- Report: Juan Agudelo close to signing with his former MLS team, New England Revolution 6