Oct 25, 2013, 11:57 AM EST
One of, if not the biggest club game in World Soccer is taking place this Saturday at the Nou Camp, as plenty of new faces will adorn this seasons first ‘El Clasico’ between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
New managers have arrived for both Spanish giants, with Gerardo ‘Tata’ Martino taking the reigns in Catalan and Carlo Ancelotti leading Real Madrid’s resurgence from the capital.
And two new superstars in Gareth Bale and Neymar (more on them coming up soon) will get their first taste of ‘El Clasico’ this weekend.
It should be a game to savor.
However, it’s two established stars of both Barca and Real who will likely steal the show once more, as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo square off with the world fixated on their every move.
Both players are up for FIFA World Player of the Year… is this the year Ronaldo finally knocks Messi off his perch?
The infographic below breaks things down, as the two best players in the world go head-to-head on Saturday night in the Catalan capital. So make sure you tune in on Saturday at 12pm ET to watch live on BeIN Sport in the USA. Enjoy.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 1
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 5
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 2
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1