Oct 26, 2013, 10:26 AM EST
What. A. Start.
Liverpool are 2-0 up already against West Bromwich Albion and guess who’s back got the goals?
That man, Luis Suarez.
Suarez gave Liverpool an early lead after 10 minutes, with a superb solo strike as he took the ball past one defender, nutmegged another and drilled the ball home. Majestic strike from the deadly Uruguayan.
Then in the 16th minute, Suarez headed home a great cross from Aly Cissokho with a bullet finish that really was a fantastic goal. How Suarez got that much power in his header was astonishing, as he rose highest from just outside the box and arrowed his effort into the top corner.
Suarez is on a hat trick after just 16 minutes of the first half… can he grab his and Liverpool’s third?
Watch live here via NBC Sports Live Extra.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3