Oct 26, 2013, 10:26 AM EDT
What. A. Start.
Liverpool are 2-0 up already against West Bromwich Albion and guess who’s back got the goals?
That man, Luis Suarez.
Suarez gave Liverpool an early lead after 10 minutes, with a superb solo strike as he took the ball past one defender, nutmegged another and drilled the ball home. Majestic strike from the deadly Uruguayan.
Then in the 16th minute, Suarez headed home a great cross from Aly Cissokho with a bullet finish that really was a fantastic goal. How Suarez got that much power in his header was astonishing, as he rose highest from just outside the box and arrowed his effort into the top corner.
Suarez is on a hat trick after just 16 minutes of the first half… can he grab his and Liverpool’s third?
Watch live here via NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 1
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0