Watch Premier League full game replays – Week 9

Oct 26, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT

nbcsports1 (1)

We know, we know, it’s been barely a few hours since your Premier League team played… but you want to watch your side play all over again.

Don’t fret, that’s why we’re here.

Our full replays let you re-watch Premier League matches from week 9, both the ecstasy and the agony, as many times as you like.

This is also pretty handy for you folks who didn’t catch the games this morning to see it live, now you won’t miss a thing.

Just follow this link to watch the available full-game replays.

Enjoy.

1. seanb20124 - Oct 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM

iPad app keeps saying no full replays available

2. thetalleyrand - Oct 26, 2013 at 7:36 PM

So after the huge failure of last week’s replays online (Still tons of replays not there and completely missing the West Ham match), I try to watch the replay of the United match only to get a video clip of one of the goals from the match about 40 minutes in which revealed the score to me. I try to watch the Fulham replay and it also shows me a clip of a goal instead of the full replay. Plus, you guys still flash the final scores of the matches on the top of the screen like we’re some redneck American Football fans who don’t mind getting matches ruined for us. Stop showing the scores everywhere.

Here’s a tip, if you’re going to spend millions to buy the rights to the biggest sports league in the world, at least have your stuff together and invest in some people who can have the online portion run smoothly from the off. It’s not like you had a week to throw something together. And please refrain from comments like, “We didn’t say they’d all be available. We said only available matches would be shown in full.” I went from no cable bill and fox’s online service to paying 100 dollars a month (just for football) with the promise of watching matches online to be an option.

3. emac78df - Oct 26, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Why? Why? Why? Why would NBC Sports say that they have replays available but then not actually have replays available??? Also, if I want to watch a match then I don’t want to know the final score beforehand!!!! Please get it together.

4. shadowking1 - Oct 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM

STOP DISPLAYING THE BLOODY SCORES ON TOP OF THE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!

Did someone at NBC hear that? I hope so, ’cause I accidentally saw most the scores for matches that I wanted to see – which I will now NOT bother to watch. I will just some highlights and be done with it.

“Our full replays let you re-watch Premier League matches from week 9, both the ecstasy and the agony, as many times as you like,” says Joe Prince- Wright.

Sadly not true. I count only 3 full match replays available out of the 6 played today (Norwich, Liverpool & Villa matches). Only 50% – very bad grade indeed!!

One more thing – when the heck will these be available for mobile devices?????

• shadowking1 - Oct 26, 2013 at 11:21 PM

This week seems to be a “full replay” of NBC’s disaster from last week.

5. glyndowden - Oct 27, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Any one know whether I can get all games on TV. If so who are the etwork providers.

For years I have been watching and recording on DVR all games as needed. But now NBC is involved and it’s a mess. Watching soccer on a computer is not a great experience.

6. thetalleyrand - Oct 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM

So I’m 55 minutes into Sunderland v Newcastle live, and the match cuts off to show commercial after commercial then settles on a match will resume shortly screen which stays on. Do you guys at NBC actually want football supporters to have a good experience? You would almost have to be doing this on purpose to fail this miserably. Is there some sort of supervisor who is giving you guys feedback on how to actually get things together? Like for instance, can someone please tell me why the scores are everywhere? Why would you put scores on a site where you would go to watch replays? If we wanted to know the scores we could just click on a page that would show us the results. Why would you put something up that says “watch match replays” and then not have match replays? Instead, you show a highlight that ruins the whole match.

7. mkenna32 - Oct 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM

NBC, so far your online portion of media is a joke. I’ll be the first to admit I love what you have done with television coverage, putting replays on demand on Comcast, bringing in Match of the Day, and then being able to stream gains on your mobile is great.

But seriously, get your online sh*t together. I echo everything that has been said above … if you would just interview real soccer fans, that watch their team week in and week out, you would know that an the off chance that we don’t get up at 5 or 7am PT to watch our team that weekend and we want to catch a replay, WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE SCORE. Generally, we don’t want to see the score of any game, at all, because I may end up watching other games other than my team. This goes for your live games online and on tv to … take your ticker box off the screen please. It’s maddening that if I decide to watch one match, with the intention of watching another later, that I can’t avoid the score because you’re blasting it in our face the whole day. And since it’s littered ALL OVER your website there is absolutely no way to find your way to your replay without seeing the score. Tried to do this the best I could yesterday with Arsenal/Crystal Palace and saw the score probably 3 or 4 places on different pages. GOOD JOB

BESIDES ALL THAT, you have totally screwed up the replays. Arsenal/CP hasn’t been put up yet, and it’s been about 26 hours since that game ended. I’ve tried to watch another replay or two, Manchester United for example, and you load the page and it shows you highlights immediately. WOW, just WOW. If you want to find a way to alienate your fan base there are a couple things you can do … tell them the result of a game when they plan on watching it later (check!), not put the replays up in a timely fashion (check!), and then when they think the replay is actually up and somehow make their way through the maze of your pages with scores everywhere, only to find highlights of the game so the score has just been ruined for them (check!).

I was not a huge FSC fan but at least when I was paying for the online service they never screwed it up. Games were up 30/45 minutes after it finished.

And that’s about it. Best thing you can do, have a focus group with a bunch of 20-something die hard fans that will tell you how to get this right. Should have done that before you started.

8. shadowking1 - Oct 27, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I am so furious right now that I am going to keep this short I tried my best to steer my way to the Spurs match replay – and guess what??? The freaking scores are so prominently displayed over the replay videos, that I accidentally saw them – again!!

Man, this is going beyond incompetence!! There just seems to be a severe lack of intelligence @ NBC (despite the voluminous comments that have been posted since August!). SINCE AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the bloody feedback from your customers NBC!!! Damn you!!

Ok, I’m gonna stop now. I might say something that is not Christian!

9. wayoutwest9 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM

STOP POSTING THE SCORES!
    STOP POSTING THE SCORES!!!!!!!!

I WAS PLANNING TO WATCH 3 GAMES SATURDAY – 1 LIVE AND 2 AT THE LOCAL PUB ON DELAY.

IT’S NOT EVEN A “GOAL FLASH” – IT’S CONSTANT, YOU CAN’T IGNORE IT.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRR NBC!!!

(ARLO WHITE- HELP!!! YOU KNOW WE WATCH DELAYED GAMES ON THE WEST COAST)

10. jakobscalpel - Oct 28, 2013 at 4:16 PM

You deleted my comment just because I showed a way for people to hide the scores? Amazing.

• shadowking1 - Oct 28, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Don’t delete jakob’s comment……I want to know how to hide the scores!!!

• jakobscalpel - Oct 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Maybe they deleted it because I had a link to a blog in the comment. Try clicking my name above this comment instead. You should find a post with a link that will describe how to hide the scores on the live extra video page.

11. plashch - Nov 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Evening, Sunday, November 24. No replays. What’s the point?

12. tetstoy - Jan 11, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Please Please Please NBC start getting the full-match replays to work! You guys have been amazing in everything soccer, but tripping up on these replays is extremely frustrating. This has been an issue for months now, and I hope this doesn’t last until the end of the season. This needs to be fixed soon! Please!

13. poler626 - Apr 6, 2014 at 10:34 PM

NBC are you doing this on purpose ?? Seriously this late in the Premier League season and still you don’t get that replays are very important because of the time difference? You don’t get that many of us like to see many different games and not only from our favorite teams? You take forever to post the replays and many times they are not working properly. This week I clicked on the posted replay links and to my surprise it was not a replay but a video of highlights (goals only) and started from the final score!! completely ruined my EPL weekend!!! Please NBC next season leave the EPL for someone who is serious about it you guys suck!!!

Week 8: Saturday PL recap