Oct 27, 2013, 1:14 PM EST
It only took three minutes after the halftime break for Manchester City to respond down a goal.
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech was left wrong-footed, and barely made an attempt to stop the shot as it tucked into the tight corner.
The goal from Kun is a great sign for City – the Citizens are unbeaten in 31 Premier League matches when Aguero scores, having won 29 and drawn two.
With Chelsea pressing most of the first half thanks to a physical presence in the midfield and a lot of possession, the second half has been all City. Javi Garcia also tested Cech on a set-piece header, but it was caught and held by the keeper.
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3