Oct 27, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
It only took three minutes after the halftime break for Manchester City to respond down a goal.
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech was left wrong-footed, and barely made an attempt to stop the shot as it tucked into the tight corner.
The goal from Kun is a great sign for City – the Citizens are unbeaten in 31 Premier League matches when Aguero scores, having won 29 and drawn two.
With Chelsea pressing most of the first half thanks to a physical presence in the midfield and a lot of possession, the second half has been all City. Javi Garcia also tested Cech on a set-piece header, but it was caught and held by the keeper.
- WATCH: Men in Blazers show debuts on NBCSN 0
- Report: Obafemi Martins close to Seattle extension and raise 0
- DC United extends Ben Olsen’s contract after bounceback season 1
- Premier League Download: Tale of the newly-promoted teams 0
- FIFA Executive: “The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will not happen” 7
- Premier League Playback: Legendary Lampard strikes, United’s shambolic implosion 2