Oct 27, 2013, 1:14 PM EST
It only took three minutes after the halftime break for Manchester City to respond down a goal.
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech was left wrong-footed, and barely made an attempt to stop the shot as it tucked into the tight corner.
The goal from Kun is a great sign for City – the Citizens are unbeaten in 31 Premier League matches when Aguero scores, having won 29 and drawn two.
With Chelsea pressing most of the first half thanks to a physical presence in the midfield and a lot of possession, the second half has been all City. Javi Garcia also tested Cech on a set-piece header, but it was caught and held by the keeper.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 0
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0