Oct 27, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
It only took three minutes after the halftime break for Manchester City to respond down a goal.
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech was left wrong-footed, and barely made an attempt to stop the shot as it tucked into the tight corner.
The goal from Kun is a great sign for City – the Citizens are unbeaten in 31 Premier League matches when Aguero scores, having won 29 and drawn two.
With Chelsea pressing most of the first half thanks to a physical presence in the midfield and a lot of possession, the second half has been all City. Javi Garcia also tested Cech on a set-piece header, but it was caught and held by the keeper.
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 0
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 2
- Pep Guardiola praises Jurgen Klinsmann’s team concept, USMNT movement 2
- Premier League teams on US Soil: Tuesday’s roundup and look ahead 4
- Racial incident against Man City’s Fofana ends U-21 match in Croatia 1
- Sorting through the most recent DaMarcus Beasley-to-MLS reports 4