Oct 27, 2013, 1:14 PM EDT
It only took three minutes after the halftime break for Manchester City to respond down a goal.
Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech was left wrong-footed, and barely made an attempt to stop the shot as it tucked into the tight corner.
The goal from Kun is a great sign for City – the Citizens are unbeaten in 31 Premier League matches when Aguero scores, having won 29 and drawn two.
With Chelsea pressing most of the first half thanks to a physical presence in the midfield and a lot of possession, the second half has been all City. Javi Garcia also tested Cech on a set-piece header, but it was caught and held by the keeper.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 0
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 1
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 3
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 2