Oct 27, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Swansea City will look to continue their shot up the table, searching for their fourth win of the season as they welcome West Ham to Liberty Stadium.
Wilfried Bony still can’t break into the starting eleven on a consistent basis, relegated to the bench with manager Michael Laudrup preferring Alvaro Vazquez in front of Michu at the striker position.
West Ham have chosen to go with a heavily attacking 4-2-2 to counter the five midfielders of Swansea.
West Ham United – Jaaskelainen; Reid, Tomkins, Rat, Demel; Nolan, Noble, Downing, Diame; Vaz Te, Morrison.
Bench – Adrian, O’Brien, Jarvis, Taylor, Cole, Maiga, Cole.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Wayne Rooney’s implosion, Derby Day and an MiBNT update 0
- So much for bad hamstrings, Costa states he’s ready for Spain selection 0
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 1
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0