Oct 27, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Swansea City will look to continue their shot up the table, searching for their fourth win of the season as they welcome West Ham to Liberty Stadium.
Wilfried Bony still can’t break into the starting eleven on a consistent basis, relegated to the bench with manager Michael Laudrup preferring Alvaro Vazquez in front of Michu at the striker position.
West Ham have chosen to go with a heavily attacking 4-2-2 to counter the five midfielders of Swansea.
West Ham United – Jaaskelainen; Reid, Tomkins, Rat, Demel; Nolan, Noble, Downing, Diame; Vaz Te, Morrison.
Bench – Adrian, O’Brien, Jarvis, Taylor, Cole, Maiga, Cole.
- Klinsmann confirms Brad Guzan will start Confederations Cup playoff in goal 1
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0