Oct 27, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Swansea City will look to continue their shot up the table, searching for their fourth win of the season as they welcome West Ham to Liberty Stadium.
Wilfried Bony still can’t break into the starting eleven on a consistent basis, relegated to the bench with manager Michael Laudrup preferring Alvaro Vazquez in front of Michu at the striker position.
West Ham have chosen to go with a heavily attacking 4-2-2 to counter the five midfielders of Swansea.
West Ham United – Jaaskelainen; Reid, Tomkins, Rat, Demel; Nolan, Noble, Downing, Diame; Vaz Te, Morrison.
Bench – Adrian, O’Brien, Jarvis, Taylor, Cole, Maiga, Cole.
- Nigel Pearson fired as manager by Leicester City 0
- NBC Sports to air Barclays Asia Trophy as Arsenal, Everton and Stoke head to Singapore 0
- How should USWNT line up against Germany in World Cup semifinal? 2
- Pogba to Barcelona for $90 million? Reports in Italy say deal discussed 4
- Report: Manchester United make $45 million bid for Sergio Ramos 8
- Foot injury forces DF Hector Moreno to withdraw from Mexico’s 2015 Gold Cup squad 1