Oct 27, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Swansea City will look to continue their shot up the table, searching for their fourth win of the season as they welcome West Ham to Liberty Stadium.
Wilfried Bony still can’t break into the starting eleven on a consistent basis, relegated to the bench with manager Michael Laudrup preferring Alvaro Vazquez in front of Michu at the striker position.
West Ham have chosen to go with a heavily attacking 4-2-2 to counter the five midfielders of Swansea.
West Ham United – Jaaskelainen; Reid, Tomkins, Rat, Demel; Nolan, Noble, Downing, Diame; Vaz Te, Morrison.
Bench – Adrian, O’Brien, Jarvis, Taylor, Cole, Maiga, Cole.
- Minnesota Vikings “stepping up” bid for MLS franchise 0
- Manchester City the best paid team in sport, beat New York Yankees to accolade 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 6 0
- ProSoccerTalk MLS Team of the Week – Week 6 0
- Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal can finish in the top four 4
- Arsenal 3-1 West Ham United: Podolski double puts Gunners back in the win column (video) 1