Oct 27, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Swansea City will look to continue their shot up the table, searching for their fourth win of the season as they welcome West Ham to Liberty Stadium.
Wilfried Bony still can’t break into the starting eleven on a consistent basis, relegated to the bench with manager Michael Laudrup preferring Alvaro Vazquez in front of Michu at the striker position.
West Ham have chosen to go with a heavily attacking 4-2-2 to counter the five midfielders of Swansea.
West Ham United – Jaaskelainen; Reid, Tomkins, Rat, Demel; Nolan, Noble, Downing, Diame; Vaz Te, Morrison.
Bench – Adrian, O’Brien, Jarvis, Taylor, Cole, Maiga, Cole.
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 0
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 1
- Pep Guardiola praises Jurgen Klinsmann’s team concept, USMNT movement 0
- Premier League teams on US Soil: Tuesday’s roundup and look ahead 2
- Racial incident against Man City’s Fofana ends U-21 match in Croatia 0
- Sorting through the most recent DaMarcus Beasley-to-MLS reports 3