Oct 27, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
Tottenham’s new-look squad are still figuring each other out, but aside from the shock 3-0 defeat to West Ham two weeks ago, each week has provided supporters with more reason to believe the team will end up being of serious quality.
Spurs will have to stave off any fatigue they may be experiencing from a long trip to Moldova on Thursday for Europa League play.
Former Spurs midfielder Tom Huddlestone will make his return to White Hart Lane, grabbing his eighth start of the season as a fixture in the Hull holding midfield.
Hull City have surprised many in their first season back in the Premier League, with 11 points through their first eight games.
Tottenham Hotspur – Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Pauilnho, Sandro; Townsend, Holtby, Lennon; Soldado.
Bench – Friedel, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Naughton, Defoe
Hull City – Harper; Rosenoir, Figueroa, Bruce, Davies; Meyler, Huddlestone, McShane, Boyd, Elmohamady; Sagbo.
Bench – Jakupovic, Koren, Brady, Geddo, Quinn, Mclean, Proschwitz
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0