Oct 27, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
Tottenham’s new-look squad are still figuring each other out, but aside from the shock 3-0 defeat to West Ham two weeks ago, each week has provided supporters with more reason to believe the team will end up being of serious quality.
Spurs will have to stave off any fatigue they may be experiencing from a long trip to Moldova on Thursday for Europa League play.
Former Spurs midfielder Tom Huddlestone will make his return to White Hart Lane, grabbing his eighth start of the season as a fixture in the Hull holding midfield.
Hull City have surprised many in their first season back in the Premier League, with 11 points through their first eight games.
Tottenham Hotspur – Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Pauilnho, Sandro; Townsend, Holtby, Lennon; Soldado.
Bench – Friedel, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Naughton, Defoe
Hull City – Harper; Rosenoir, Figueroa, Bruce, Davies; Meyler, Huddlestone, McShane, Boyd, Elmohamady; Sagbo.
Bench – Jakupovic, Koren, Brady, Geddo, Quinn, Mclean, Proschwitz
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 0
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 1
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2
- PST Extra: Race for the Premier League title 0