Oct 27, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
Tottenham’s new-look squad are still figuring each other out, but aside from the shock 3-0 defeat to West Ham two weeks ago, each week has provided supporters with more reason to believe the team will end up being of serious quality.
Spurs will have to stave off any fatigue they may be experiencing from a long trip to Moldova on Thursday for Europa League play.
Former Spurs midfielder Tom Huddlestone will make his return to White Hart Lane, grabbing his eighth start of the season as a fixture in the Hull holding midfield.
Hull City have surprised many in their first season back in the Premier League, with 11 points through their first eight games.
Tottenham Hotspur – Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Pauilnho, Sandro; Townsend, Holtby, Lennon; Soldado.
Bench – Friedel, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Naughton, Defoe
Hull City – Harper; Rosenoir, Figueroa, Bruce, Davies; Meyler, Huddlestone, McShane, Boyd, Elmohamady; Sagbo.
Bench – Jakupovic, Koren, Brady, Geddo, Quinn, Mclean, Proschwitz
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 3
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Trafford 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1