Oct 27, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
Tottenham’s new-look squad are still figuring each other out, but aside from the shock 3-0 defeat to West Ham two weeks ago, each week has provided supporters with more reason to believe the team will end up being of serious quality.
Spurs will have to stave off any fatigue they may be experiencing from a long trip to Moldova on Thursday for Europa League play.
Former Spurs midfielder Tom Huddlestone will make his return to White Hart Lane, grabbing his eighth start of the season as a fixture in the Hull holding midfield.
Hull City have surprised many in their first season back in the Premier League, with 11 points through their first eight games.
Tottenham Hotspur – Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Pauilnho, Sandro; Townsend, Holtby, Lennon; Soldado.
Bench – Friedel, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Naughton, Defoe
Hull City – Harper; Rosenoir, Figueroa, Bruce, Davies; Meyler, Huddlestone, McShane, Boyd, Elmohamady; Sagbo.
Bench – Jakupovic, Koren, Brady, Geddo, Quinn, Mclean, Proschwitz
- Luiz Suarez surprises Uruguayan cancer patient with video call, brings him to tears 1
- UEFA Champions League preview: Barcelona vs. Bayern Munich 0
- Three things we learned from Juventus vs. Real Madrid 0
- Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid: Tevez penalty lifts Juve over defending champs 3
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge undergoes hip surgery 0
- LIVE – UEFA Champions League semifinal: Can Juventus beat Real Madrid in Turin? 0