Oct 27, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
Tottenham’s new-look squad are still figuring each other out, but aside from the shock 3-0 defeat to West Ham two weeks ago, each week has provided supporters with more reason to believe the team will end up being of serious quality.
Spurs will have to stave off any fatigue they may be experiencing from a long trip to Moldova on Thursday for Europa League play.
Former Spurs midfielder Tom Huddlestone will make his return to White Hart Lane, grabbing his eighth start of the season as a fixture in the Hull holding midfield.
Hull City have surprised many in their first season back in the Premier League, with 11 points through their first eight games.
Tottenham Hotspur – Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Pauilnho, Sandro; Townsend, Holtby, Lennon; Soldado.
Bench – Friedel, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Naughton, Defoe
Hull City – Harper; Rosenoir, Figueroa, Bruce, Davies; Meyler, Huddlestone, McShane, Boyd, Elmohamady; Sagbo.
Bench – Jakupovic, Koren, Brady, Geddo, Quinn, Mclean, Proschwitz
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3