Oct 28, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
On the heels of Arsenal announcing the extension of Serge Gnabry‘s contract long-term, arch-rivals Tottenham have revealed their lockdown of one of their own.
The right-back has played every minute of Tottenham’s Premier League season so far, and has only missed two Europa League ties over all competitions.
Walker has been a key fixture both in defense and helping out the Spurs flanks. According to Squaka statistics, Walker has a pass accuracy of 84% so far this season, creating 13 chances and firing off seven shots up front.
He joined Tottenham in 2007 from Sheffield United and made the first team after loan spells at Queens Park Rangers and Aston Villa. He was voted 2012 PFA Young Player of the Year and has made 112 league appearances for Spurs thus far.
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 8
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4