Oct 30, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
I know, I know, how is Tim Howard‘s penalty kick save against Aston Villa not in the top five? That’s because their were plenty of other incredible saves in week 9 of the Premier League.
Yes, we’d all love the USMNT ‘keepers to get some love, but we have to share the saves of the week category around at some point because, let’s face it, Howard and Brad Guzan have been putting on a clinic all season long.
So, sit back, relax and enjoy watching some incredible saves from the past week of PL action. My personal fav, Szczesny’s fingertip stop from Mile Jedinak against Crystal Palace as he preserved Arsenal’s advantage. Tremendously strong hands, and a keen eye through a crowded penalty box to keep that one out.
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 2 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: Guzan, Howard face tests; Bundesliga opens 0
- Balotelli flies to Liverpool for medical, but won’t play against Man City 7
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The Benefit of Mid-Week Edition 0
- Vancouver sends Nigel Reo-Coker to Chivas USA for Mauro Rosales 0
- Tim Howard taking a break from U.S. international duty 6