Oct 30, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
I know, I know, how is Tim Howard‘s penalty kick save against Aston Villa not in the top five? That’s because their were plenty of other incredible saves in week 9 of the Premier League.
Yes, we’d all love the USMNT ‘keepers to get some love, but we have to share the saves of the week category around at some point because, let’s face it, Howard and Brad Guzan have been putting on a clinic all season long.
So, sit back, relax and enjoy watching some incredible saves from the past week of PL action. My personal fav, Szczesny’s fingertip stop from Mile Jedinak against Crystal Palace as he preserved Arsenal’s advantage. Tremendously strong hands, and a keen eye through a crowded penalty box to keep that one out.
- UEFA Champions League preview: Can PSG, Bayern come back from 3-1 down to Barcelona, Porto? 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 7 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Big climbers galore as momentum kicks in 1
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United prove they can challenge Chelsea for the title 2
- Sepp Blatter: Putin, Russia will host “best ever World Cup” in 2018 3
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale set to miss three weeks, Champions League clash vs. Atletico, with injury 1