Nov 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Arsenal moved five points clear, Manchester City pummeled a miserable Norwich, and Chelsea fell face-first at St. James Park …
But unless you’re part of the one percent that’s already made it through every Premier League match, you’ve missed a few of Round 10’s key moments; in which case, this review should help. You may need to wait for your next break from work (it’s 11 minutes long), but the time invested should catch you up on all the goals and red cards. Then once you’re back at your desk on wasting time on Twitter, you’ll be able to bluff your way through all those endless arguments (which you’ll win, because now you’re a Premier League expert).
Here is the Round 10 weekend review. Enjoy your soccer.
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Lambert to West Brom, Balotelli back to Italy 3
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Manchester United 6
- MLS All Stars 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Kaka powers MLS to win 6