Nov 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Arsenal moved five points clear, Manchester City pummeled a miserable Norwich, and Chelsea fell face-first at St. James Park …
But unless you’re part of the one percent that’s already made it through every Premier League match, you’ve missed a few of Round 10’s key moments; in which case, this review should help. You may need to wait for your next break from work (it’s 11 minutes long), but the time invested should catch you up on all the goals and red cards. Then once you’re back at your desk on wasting time on Twitter, you’ll be able to bluff your way through all those endless arguments (which you’ll win, because now you’re a Premier League expert).
Here is the Round 10 weekend review. Enjoy your soccer.
- FIFA ethics committee bans 11 current, former officials from all football-related activities 3
- UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election, threatens to boycott congress 5
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter releases first statement since overnight arrests 11
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 6
- FIFA presidential elections will go on Friday despite arrests 6
- FBI, US Department of Justice issues damning statement on FIFA, details corruption investigation 8