Nov 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Arsenal moved five points clear, Manchester City pummeled a miserable Norwich, and Chelsea fell face-first at St. James Park …
But unless you’re part of the one percent that’s already made it through every Premier League match, you’ve missed a few of Round 10’s key moments; in which case, this review should help. You may need to wait for your next break from work (it’s 11 minutes long), but the time invested should catch you up on all the goals and red cards. Then once you’re back at your desk on wasting time on Twitter, you’ll be able to bluff your way through all those endless arguments (which you’ll win, because now you’re a Premier League expert).
Here is the Round 10 weekend review. Enjoy your soccer.
- Sunday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Manchester City ready to spend, Spurs agree for Alderweireld 0
- Sepp Blatter claims French and German presidents influenced World Cup voters 1
- United States, Japan meet in Women’s World Cup final with high hopes back home 2
- Krieger credits Ellis, communication for United States’ defensive success 2
- Chile 0-0 (4-1 PKs) Argentina: Chile’s first Copa America title in 99-year history (video) 2
- Lloyd, Brian prove crucial to United States’ turnaround at Women’s World Cup 2