Nov 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EST
Arsenal moved five points clear, Manchester City pummeled a miserable Norwich, and Chelsea fell face-first at St. James Park …
But unless you’re part of the one percent that’s already made it through every Premier League match, you’ve missed a few of Round 10’s key moments; in which case, this review should help. You may need to wait for your next break from work (it’s 11 minutes long), but the time invested should catch you up on all the goals and red cards. Then once you’re back at your desk on wasting time on Twitter, you’ll be able to bluff your way through all those endless arguments (which you’ll win, because now you’re a Premier League expert).
Here is the Round 10 weekend review. Enjoy your soccer.
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 4
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0
- Lionel Messi breaks Raul’s record for Champions League goals (video) 0