Nov 4, 2013, 3:33 PM EST
Arsenal moved five points clear, Manchester City pummeled a miserable Norwich, and Chelsea fell face-first at St. James Park …
But unless you’re part of the one percent that’s already made it through every Premier League match, you’ve missed a few of Round 10’s key moments; in which case, this review should help. You may need to wait for your next break from work (it’s 11 minutes long), but the time invested should catch you up on all the goals and red cards. Then once you’re back at your desk on wasting time on Twitter, you’ll be able to bluff your way through all those endless arguments (which you’ll win, because now you’re a Premier League expert).
Here is the Round 10 weekend review. Enjoy your soccer.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 5
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 2
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1