Nov 6, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Ahead of Wednesday nights crucial Eastern conference semifinal second leg against the New York Red Bulls, Houston know the entire season comes down to this one game.
It’s a scenario they’ve always relished in the past, can Dominic Kinnear’s men prosper in the postseason once again?
After reaching the last two MLS Cup finals after surging through the playoffs, the Dynamo got off to a terrible start in their first leg conference semi against New York last weekend. 2-0 down at half time, the Dynamo came roaring back after the interval and tied the game up at 2-2 heading into the all-important second leg at Red Bull Arena.
Wary that just one mistake could be the difference between putting the cleat away for a month or so, or continuing their MLS Cup dream, plenty of Houston’s players looked extremely focused as they spoke with CSN Houston.
See what they had to say in the video above, while at ProSoccerTalk we will have all the news, reaction and analysis from all the MLS Playoff games this weekend… so don’t go anywhere.
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 0
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers
- Martino and Moyes Trapped in Can't-Win Situations
- CCL Watch: Cruz Azul Suffer First Loss
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad