Nov 6, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Ahead of Wednesday nights crucial Eastern conference semifinal second leg against the New York Red Bulls, Houston know the entire season comes down to this one game.
It’s a scenario they’ve always relished in the past, can Dominic Kinnear’s men prosper in the postseason once again?
After reaching the last two MLS Cup finals after surging through the playoffs, the Dynamo got off to a terrible start in their first leg conference semi against New York last weekend. 2-0 down at half time, the Dynamo came roaring back after the interval and tied the game up at 2-2 heading into the all-important second leg at Red Bull Arena.
Wary that just one mistake could be the difference between putting the cleat away for a month or so, or continuing their MLS Cup dream, plenty of Houston’s players looked extremely focused as they spoke with CSN Houston.
See what they had to say in the video above, while at ProSoccerTalk we will have all the news, reaction and analysis from all the MLS Playoff games this weekend… so don’t go anywhere.
- Wolfsburg sporting director: “De Bruyne is off to Manchester City” 0
- Report: Manchester United planning massive $112 million bid for Arjen Robben 5
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Home advantage for heavyweights – Week 4 2
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 4 0
- Premier League Preview: Newcastle United vs. Arsenal 0
- Kevin de Bruyne deal moves closer after “astonishing” offer to join Manchester City 0