Nov 6, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
Ahead of Wednesday nights crucial Eastern conference semifinal second leg against the New York Red Bulls, Houston know the entire season comes down to this one game.
It’s a scenario they’ve always relished in the past, can Dominic Kinnear’s men prosper in the postseason once again?
After reaching the last two MLS Cup finals after surging through the playoffs, the Dynamo got off to a terrible start in their first leg conference semi against New York last weekend. 2-0 down at half time, the Dynamo came roaring back after the interval and tied the game up at 2-2 heading into the all-important second leg at Red Bull Arena.
Wary that just one mistake could be the difference between putting the cleat away for a month or so, or continuing their MLS Cup dream, plenty of Houston’s players looked extremely focused as they spoke with CSN Houston.
See what they had to say in the video above, while at ProSoccerTalk we will have all the news, reaction and analysis from all the MLS Playoff games this weekend… so don’t go anywhere.
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 8: Columbus Crew SC’s Ethan Finlay 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 8 0
- Not even allowed an appeal: CONCACAF confirms Bush suspension for Champions League final 2
- Premier League Playback: Chelsea brilliant, not boring, as title inches closer 0
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 11
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0