Nov 7, 2013, 9:33 PM EDT
Beat up the UEFA Europa League at your own peril – there’s little doubting that it serves up some of the best goals across Europe.
Today the little brother of the Champions League produced two stunning bicycle-kicks so we’re asking you – which one is better?
The first comes from Red Bull Salzburg striker Alan, who gave the Austrian side a two goal advantage when he hammered home Valon Berisha’s cross from seven yards out.
The second comes from Eric Pereira (above, left) of Romanian side CS Pandurii. His sensational left-footed crack came about when teammate Alin Buleica sent a cross from the left and Pereira elevated to loop home to the far post.
Both goals were terrific, Alan’s was hit with more venom but Pereira struck from greater distance. So which one gets the nod from you?
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1