Nov 7, 2013, 9:33 PM EDT
Beat up the UEFA Europa League at your own peril – there’s little doubting that it serves up some of the best goals across Europe.
Today the little brother of the Champions League produced two stunning bicycle-kicks so we’re asking you – which one is better?
The first comes from Red Bull Salzburg striker Alan, who gave the Austrian side a two goal advantage when he hammered home Valon Berisha’s cross from seven yards out.
The second comes from Eric Pereira (above, left) of Romanian side CS Pandurii. His sensational left-footed crack came about when teammate Alin Buleica sent a cross from the left and Pereira elevated to loop home to the far post.
Both goals were terrific, Alan’s was hit with more venom but Pereira struck from greater distance. So which one gets the nod from you?
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 6
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 1
- Two from Diego Costa help Atlético Madrid cruise past Milan in Champions League, 4-1 (5-1, agg.) 0
- Disappointing Opener for the Chicago Fire
- Liverpool says Pepe Reina can Leave Permanently for Four Million Pounds
- Sporting KC Sign Antonio Dovale
- Cruz Azul Ready to Continue Good Form in CONCACAF
- Escalada's Brace Against Leon Puts Emelec at Top in Libertadores Cup
- Galaxy Know Home Cooking is key to Beating Tijuana
- Santos Waste Away Advantage Against Venezuelan Minnows in Libertadores Cup
- Earthquakes' Alan Gordon's 95th Minute Equalizer Sets 1-1 Draw vs Toluca
- Sporting Ready for Champions League Test
- Kaká Becomes First Brazilian to Reach 30 Goals in the Champions League