Nov 9, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
There have been goals galore in a few games so far on Saturday as both Liverpool and Southampton flexed their offensive muscles in the opening 45 minutes of Week 11.
Here is a quick recap of what’s been going on, make sure you watch live on NBC Sports Live Extra on the link below.
A quick recap from around the grounds… here we go.
Aston Villa 0-0 Cardiff City
Less said about this game the better so far. A few defensive mistakes from both sides has almost been their downfall but things are still level as Cardiff push Villa all the way.
Chelsea 1-0 West Brom
For large spells of the first half Chelsea looked disjointed and couldn’t break down the Baggies bu right on half time Samuel Eto’o popped up with a poaches goal to score his third in two games this week. Can West Brom fight back?
Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
The Eagles should be ahead as Everton look lapse on the road. This game started early due to traffic in South London. Can the Toffees step it up?
Liverpool 3-0 Fulham
Southampton 3-0 Hull City
The Saints are on fire as Morgan Schneiderlin headed home, then Rickie Lambert hammered in a penalty kick before Adam Lallana‘s jinxing run set up his wonder goal. What a great first half from the Saints.
- New York City FC could be a proving ground for Man City youth 0
- Report: Red Bulls meet Ronaldinho’s reps; Reunion with Henry coming? 1
- MLS weekend preview: Conference leaders, surging Galaxy take to NBC, NBCSN 0
- Matías Pérez García announced, becomes third Designated Player in San Jose history 0
- Is Everton’s new striker Romelu Lukaku worth $47 million? 8
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 6