Nov 9, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
There have been goals galore in a few games so far on Saturday as both Liverpool and Southampton flexed their offensive muscles in the opening 45 minutes of Week 11.
Here is a quick recap of what’s been going on, make sure you watch live on NBC Sports Live Extra on the link below.
A quick recap from around the grounds… here we go.
Aston Villa 0-0 Cardiff City
Less said about this game the better so far. A few defensive mistakes from both sides has almost been their downfall but things are still level as Cardiff push Villa all the way.
Chelsea 1-0 West Brom
For large spells of the first half Chelsea looked disjointed and couldn’t break down the Baggies bu right on half time Samuel Eto’o popped up with a poaches goal to score his third in two games this week. Can West Brom fight back?
Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
The Eagles should be ahead as Everton look lapse on the road. This game started early due to traffic in South London. Can the Toffees step it up?
Liverpool 3-0 Fulham
Southampton 3-0 Hull City
The Saints are on fire as Morgan Schneiderlin headed home, then Rickie Lambert hammered in a penalty kick before Adam Lallana‘s jinxing run set up his wonder goal. What a great first half from the Saints.
- Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney muses on captaincies, laments Liverpool’s strong season 0
- Southampton name former Edmonton Oilers coach its new chairman 0
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 0
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma
- Rooney Reveals Desire to Captain United and England
- Thistle Manager Sent Off While Playing For His Team's Under-20s
- Is CONCACAF Champions League Format Working Against MLS?
- Disappointing Opener for the Chicago Fire
- Liverpool says Pepe Reina can Leave Permanently for Four Million Pounds
- Sporting KC Sign Antonio Dovale
- Cruz Azul Ready to Continue Good Form in CONCACAF