Nov 9, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
There have been goals galore in a few games so far on Saturday as both Liverpool and Southampton flexed their offensive muscles in the opening 45 minutes of Week 11.
Here is a quick recap of what’s been going on, make sure you watch live on NBC Sports Live Extra on the link below.
A quick recap from around the grounds… here we go.
Aston Villa 0-0 Cardiff City
Less said about this game the better so far. A few defensive mistakes from both sides has almost been their downfall but things are still level as Cardiff push Villa all the way.
Chelsea 1-0 West Brom
For large spells of the first half Chelsea looked disjointed and couldn’t break down the Baggies bu right on half time Samuel Eto’o popped up with a poaches goal to score his third in two games this week. Can West Brom fight back?
Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton
The Eagles should be ahead as Everton look lapse on the road. This game started early due to traffic in South London. Can the Toffees step it up?
Liverpool 3-0 Fulham
Southampton 3-0 Hull City
The Saints are on fire as Morgan Schneiderlin headed home, then Rickie Lambert hammered in a penalty kick before Adam Lallana‘s jinxing run set up his wonder goal. What a great first half from the Saints.
- Klinsmann explains philosophy behind mad scientist lineups, formations for USMNT 1
- Russia wants full points from match abandoned after Akinfeev struck in head by flare (video) 0
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4