Nov 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Even if it was just Fulham – poor Cottagers, where things just haven’t been the same since the club got serious about removing that crazy Michael Jackson statue — Luis Suarez’s good work at Anfield deserves another look.
But the one you do not want to miss: Adam Lallana’s mazy run for Southampton. Just watch the balance and fantastic feet as he makes Hull defender look a bit pedestrian. I’m telling you, that guy has some Brazilian blood in him somewhere down the line.
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 1
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: PSG beat Barcelona, Chelsea top Sporting 2
- Manchester City 1-1 AS Roma: Italians frustrate City as European woe continues 0