Nov 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Even if it was just Fulham – poor Cottagers, where things just haven’t been the same since the club got serious about removing that crazy Michael Jackson statue — Luis Suarez’s good work at Anfield deserves another look.
But the one you do not want to miss: Adam Lallana’s mazy run for Southampton. Just watch the balance and fantastic feet as he makes Hull defender look a bit pedestrian. I’m telling you, that guy has some Brazilian blood in him somewhere down the line.
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 4
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 3