Nov 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
Even if it was just Fulham – poor Cottagers, where things just haven’t been the same since the club got serious about removing that crazy Michael Jackson statue — Luis Suarez’s good work at Anfield deserves another look.
But the one you do not want to miss: Adam Lallana’s mazy run for Southampton. Just watch the balance and fantastic feet as he makes Hull defender look a bit pedestrian. I’m telling you, that guy has some Brazilian blood in him somewhere down the line.
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Talking FA Cup upsets with guests Spencer Lanning, Josh Scobee 0
- Gareth Bale dismisses Manchester United speculation, happy at Real Madrid 6
- In less than five months, Diego Costa has become Premier League villain No. 1 4
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic ensures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 7