Nov 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Even if it was just Fulham – poor Cottagers, where things just haven’t been the same since the club got serious about removing that crazy Michael Jackson statue — Luis Suarez’s good work at Anfield deserves another look.
But the one you do not want to miss: Adam Lallana’s mazy run for Southampton. Just watch the balance and fantastic feet as he makes Hull defender look a bit pedestrian. I’m telling you, that guy has some Brazilian blood in him somewhere down the line.
- Reports: Arsenal to fork over $26 mil for Manchester United’s Welbeck 0
- Done Deal: Daley Blind is officially a member of Manchester United 1
- Stoke want to keep USA’s Geoff Cameron, Southampton in the hunt 0
- Tottenham Hotspur offer $26 million plus Andros Townsend for Jay Rodriguez 1
- Julian Green completes loan move to Hamburg 0
- Premier League Playback – Deadline Day madness, Chelsea’s ‘killers,’ Liverpool’s fluid-three 2