Nov 10, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Even if it was just Fulham – poor Cottagers, where things just haven’t been the same since the club got serious about removing that crazy Michael Jackson statue — Luis Suarez’s good work at Anfield deserves another look.
But the one you do not want to miss: Adam Lallana’s mazy run for Southampton. Just watch the balance and fantastic feet as he makes Hull defender look a bit pedestrian. I’m telling you, that guy has some Brazilian blood in him somewhere down the line.
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 8
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0