Nov 11, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
The Gunners were hit early by United’s Robin van Persie and the Red Devils juggernaut kept on pushing forward in a dominant first half display.
See what Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe had to say, above.
So, while the red half of Manchester celebrated a monumental win, Manchester City wallowed after yet another defeat on the road.
The Citizens went down 1-0 away at relegation threatened Sunderland and they looked inept and unable to grab the game by the scruff of the neck once again away from the Etihad. How can one team be so good at home, but so poor away? The lads discuss, above.
- Everton willing to set club transfer record to bring Lukaku back 3
- Arsenal on the verge of signing Calum Chambers from Southampton 1
- Knee injury will keep Lallana out of Liverpool’s Premier League opener 0
- A quick guide to who’s come and gone from Premier League teams 2
- Didier Drogba has officially rejoined Jose Mourinho at Chelsea 4
- FIFA says World Cup will stay in Russia, “can achieve positive change” 9