Nov 11, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
The Gunners were hit early by United’s Robin van Persie and the Red Devils juggernaut kept on pushing forward in a dominant first half display.
See what Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe had to say, above.
So, while the red half of Manchester celebrated a monumental win, Manchester City wallowed after yet another defeat on the road.
The Citizens went down 1-0 away at relegation threatened Sunderland and they looked inept and unable to grab the game by the scruff of the neck once again away from the Etihad. How can one team be so good at home, but so poor away? The lads discuss, above.
- USMNT vs Switzerland preview: Last time they met, Michael Bradley scored the winner with a full head of hair 0
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 4 0
- NWSL mega deal sends Sydney Leroux Dwyer to WNY for rights to Abby Wambach 1
- Prolific U.S. U-17 striker chooses club home in NASL 2
- How will the USMNT line up against Switzerland? 3
- British exec says England could look towards 2030 World Cup bid 1