Nov 11, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
The Gunners were hit early by United’s Robin van Persie and the Red Devils juggernaut kept on pushing forward in a dominant first half display.
See what Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe had to say, above.
So, while the red half of Manchester celebrated a monumental win, Manchester City wallowed after yet another defeat on the road.
The Citizens went down 1-0 away at relegation threatened Sunderland and they looked inept and unable to grab the game by the scruff of the neck once again away from the Etihad. How can one team be so good at home, but so poor away? The lads discuss, above.
- UEFA could leave FIFA if Blatter stays on, as support for Prince Ali grows 0
- Sepp Blatter refuses to quit as FIFA president despite plea from UEFA’s Michel Platini 5
- Russia, Vladimir Putin criticize US government for “illegal persecution” of FIFA 15
- FIFA ethics committee bans 11 current, former officials from all football-related activities 6
- UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election, threatens to boycott congress 5
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter releases first statement since overnight arrests 11