Nov 11, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
The Gunners were hit early by United’s Robin van Persie and the Red Devils juggernaut kept on pushing forward in a dominant first half display.
See what Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe had to say, above.
So, while the red half of Manchester celebrated a monumental win, Manchester City wallowed after yet another defeat on the road.
The Citizens went down 1-0 away at relegation threatened Sunderland and they looked inept and unable to grab the game by the scruff of the neck once again away from the Etihad. How can one team be so good at home, but so poor away? The lads discuss, above.
- Premier League Sunday Preview: Liverpool’s chance to tighten its grip; Fourth place in focus 0
- MLS Roundup: Sporting climbs to first in East; RSL stays undefeated 0
- Late Martins goal gives Seattle full points at Chivas USA (video) 0
- Grabavoy winner prolongs Portland’s agony against Real Salt Lake (video) 0
- Pérez’s late goal gives FC Dallas 2-1 win over Toronto FC (video) 2
- D.C. United takes a point out of Columbus, but referee has some explaining to do (video) 1