Nov 11, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
The Gunners were hit early by United’s Robin van Persie and the Red Devils juggernaut kept on pushing forward in a dominant first half display.
See what Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe had to say, above.
So, while the red half of Manchester celebrated a monumental win, Manchester City wallowed after yet another defeat on the road.
The Citizens went down 1-0 away at relegation threatened Sunderland and they looked inept and unable to grab the game by the scruff of the neck once again away from the Etihad. How can one team be so good at home, but so poor away? The lads discuss, above.
- League Cup Roundup: Liverpool survive 15-round shootout, Arsenal out 2
- Manchester City’s Pellegrini won’t rule out Lampard loan extension 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer power rankings: Double(d) vision edition 3
- US Soccer stands by Solo stance; Media backlash keeps on coming 10
- PST’s Major League Soccer player of the week: No question who was tops 0
- WATCH: Men in Blazers show debuts on NBCSN 0