Nov 11, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Take a bow Tolo Barcelo, what an amazing goal…. from a goalkeeper!
Playing for Spanish minnows Alcudia — lovely holiday resort in Majorca that I’d highly recommend by the way — and trailing to Mallorca B in the closing stages on Sunday, Barcelo came surging forward for a free kick that was floated in towards the back post.
As the ball soared through the air, the ‘keeper adjusted his body on the fly before launching himself into a perfectly executed bicycle kick to send the home fans wild and grab a 1-1 draw for his side.
Textbook “bike” they really don’t get much better than those.
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro