Nov 12, 2013, 6:40 PM EDT
I know absolutely nothing about this unique website, about its origin or its architects, but I know something worth taking a look at when I see it.
So, if your personal rocket ship of interests crosses both of the celestial spheres of NFL and global soccer, then you need to take a look a good, long gander at the site FootballAsFootball.com.
Do check it out. Meanwhile, this is all I have to this little slice of awesome:
- Thanks to SI.com’s Grant Wahl for the Twitter tip on this one.
- Logos are fine, but badges rock.
- NFL teams should have badges, even if only to accompany their logos. A badge is like some older, more erudite uncle for those younger, more playful logos.
- If they ever go this route, this site has done all the doggone work for them.
- Klinsmann confirms Brad Guzan will start Confederations Cup playoff in goal 1
- Full list of every transfer made by Premier League clubs during the Summer Transfer Window 0
- Manchester United fires back on De Gea saga, laying blame at feet of Real Madrid 1
- GRADES: How did each Premier League team fare in the Summer Transfer Window? 7
- Manchester United confirm $55 million signing of teenage striker Anthony Martial 0
- Deadline Day transfer rumor roundup: Hector to Chelsea, Berahino to Tottenham 0