Nov 12, 2013, 6:40 PM EDT
I know absolutely nothing about this unique website, about its origin or its architects, but I know something worth taking a look at when I see it.
So, if your personal rocket ship of interests crosses both of the celestial spheres of NFL and global soccer, then you need to take a look a good, long gander at the site FootballAsFootball.com.
Do check it out. Meanwhile, this is all I have to this little slice of awesome:
- Thanks to SI.com’s Grant Wahl for the Twitter tip on this one.
- Logos are fine, but badges rock.
- NFL teams should have badges, even if only to accompany their logos. A badge is like some older, more erudite uncle for those younger, more playful logos.
- If they ever go this route, this site has done all the doggone work for them.
- U-20 World Cup preview: The groups, the favorites, USA outlook and the game’s future stars 0
- Gulati: U.S. Soccer will vote for Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein in FIFA election, not Sepp Blatter 3
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: Summer transfer needs 2
- Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 3
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 1
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 4