Nov 12, 2013, 6:40 PM EDT
I know absolutely nothing about this unique website, about its origin or its architects, but I know something worth taking a look at when I see it.
So, if your personal rocket ship of interests crosses both of the celestial spheres of NFL and global soccer, then you need to take a look a good, long gander at the site FootballAsFootball.com.
Do check it out. Meanwhile, this is all I have to this little slice of awesome:
- Thanks to SI.com’s Grant Wahl for the Twitter tip on this one.
- Logos are fine, but badges rock.
- NFL teams should have badges, even if only to accompany their logos. A badge is like some older, more erudite uncle for those younger, more playful logos.
- If they ever go this route, this site has done all the doggone work for them.
- Brek Shea’s USMNT return includes a personal, artistic touch 3
- Wayne Rooney may play in midfield: How will Chelsea, Manchester United line up? 0
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 33 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Red-hot teams will keep rolling 3
- MLS Week 7 preview: RSL vs. Whitecaps, Galaxy vs. Sporting KC in the wild West 0
- Injury crisis for Manchester United as four key players to miss clash vs. Chelsea 1