Nov 12, 2013, 6:40 PM EDT
I know absolutely nothing about this unique website, about its origin or its architects, but I know something worth taking a look at when I see it.
So, if your personal rocket ship of interests crosses both of the celestial spheres of NFL and global soccer, then you need to take a look a good, long gander at the site FootballAsFootball.com.
Do check it out. Meanwhile, this is all I have to this little slice of awesome:
- Thanks to SI.com’s Grant Wahl for the Twitter tip on this one.
- Logos are fine, but badges rock.
- NFL teams should have badges, even if only to accompany their logos. A badge is like some older, more erudite uncle for those younger, more playful logos.
- If they ever go this route, this site has done all the doggone work for them.
- CONCACAF lays out reform plan post-scandal: “People are right to be skeptical” 0
- Carli Lloyd proves she’s the Women’s World Cup hero she always knew she would be 1
- Mission accomplished: Abby Wambach gets her World Cup title 0
- United States wins third Women’s World Cup title, beats Japan on record-smashing day 22
- VIDEO: Lloyd seals amazing 16 minute hat trick with wonder goal from halfway 2
- Sunday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Manchester City ready to spend, Spurs agree for Alderweireld 0