Nov 12, 2013, 6:40 PM EDT
I know absolutely nothing about this unique website, about its origin or its architects, but I know something worth taking a look at when I see it.
So, if your personal rocket ship of interests crosses both of the celestial spheres of NFL and global soccer, then you need to take a look a good, long gander at the site FootballAsFootball.com.
Do check it out. Meanwhile, this is all I have to this little slice of awesome:
- Thanks to SI.com’s Grant Wahl for the Twitter tip on this one.
- Logos are fine, but badges rock.
- NFL teams should have badges, even if only to accompany their logos. A badge is like some older, more erudite uncle for those younger, more playful logos.
- If they ever go this route, this site has done all the doggone work for them.
- New York City FC could be a proving ground for Man City youth 1
- Report: Red Bulls meet Ronaldinho’s reps; Reunion with Henry coming? 1
- MLS weekend preview: Conference leaders, surging Galaxy take to NBC, NBCSN 0
- Matías Pérez García announced, becomes third Designated Player in San Jose history 0
- Is Everton’s new striker Romelu Lukaku worth $47 million? 8
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 6