Nov 15, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
In the latest edition of PST Extra, myself and Mike Prindiville debate which player we’d rather see at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil: Cristiano Ronaldo or Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
With Portugal and Sweden squaring up in a World Cup playoff, only one of those soccer superstars will make it to the dance next summer. Who would you rather see?
Also, we discuss what we’d like to see from Jurgen Klinsmann’s U.S. national team as they prepare to take on Scotland and Austria in two European friendlies to finish a remarkable 2013 off in style.
With injuries affecting the squad and Klinsi trying to shuffle his pack to give everyone a chance to rubber-stamp their ticket to Brazil, how important are these two games against the Scots and the Austrians?
Let us know if you agree after watching PST Extra, above.
- In less than five months, Diego Costa has come Premier League villain No. 1 2
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic ensures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 6
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 2
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0