Nov 15, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
In the latest edition of PST Extra, myself and Mike Prindiville debate which player we’d rather see at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil: Cristiano Ronaldo or Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
With Portugal and Sweden squaring up in a World Cup playoff, only one of those soccer superstars will make it to the dance next summer. Who would you rather see?
Also, we discuss what we’d like to see from Jurgen Klinsmann’s U.S. national team as they prepare to take on Scotland and Austria in two European friendlies to finish a remarkable 2013 off in style.
With injuries affecting the squad and Klinsi trying to shuffle his pack to give everyone a chance to rubber-stamp their ticket to Brazil, how important are these two games against the Scots and the Austrians?
Let us know if you agree after watching PST Extra, above.
- Portland Timbers out of CONCACAF CL after loss in Honduras 0
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 7
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0