Nov 15, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
In the latest edition of PST Extra, myself and Mike Prindiville debate which player we’d rather see at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil: Cristiano Ronaldo or Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
With Portugal and Sweden squaring up in a World Cup playoff, only one of those soccer superstars will make it to the dance next summer. Who would you rather see?
Also, we discuss what we’d like to see from Jurgen Klinsmann’s U.S. national team as they prepare to take on Scotland and Austria in two European friendlies to finish a remarkable 2013 off in style.
With injuries affecting the squad and Klinsi trying to shuffle his pack to give everyone a chance to rubber-stamp their ticket to Brazil, how important are these two games against the Scots and the Austrians?
Let us know if you agree after watching PST Extra, above.
- MLS announces home openers for 2015 season 0
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 1
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 3
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0