Nov 19, 2013, 3:54 PM EST
It’s just a friendly … nothing on the line. But let’s not have that stop us from making (yet another) appeal to everyone that isn’t getting goal line technology going to do so. And to be quick about it.
Geoff Cameron headed in Michael Bradley’s corner kick in the first half against Austria as the teams met in a friendly in Vienna. The ball did appear to cross the goal line, but goalkeeper Robert Almer reached in and kept the score level for the moment.
Here is it:
- At the half: Altidore, Shea have USMNT leading Chile 2-1 (video) 0
- Klinsmann goes 3-5-2 versus Chile; Shea and Yedlin on the wings 4
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 1
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1