Nov 19, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
It’s just a friendly … nothing on the line. But let’s not have that stop us from making (yet another) appeal to everyone that isn’t getting goal line technology going to do so. And to be quick about it.
Geoff Cameron headed in Michael Bradley’s corner kick in the first half against Austria as the teams met in a friendly in Vienna. The ball did appear to cross the goal line, but goalkeeper Robert Almer reached in and kept the score level for the moment.
Here is it:
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Will Chelsea ever lose, Burnley ever win? 0
- Premier League Preview: Newcastle United vs. Liverpool 0
- Steven Gerrard will play somewhere next season, Liverpool deal or not 1
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0