Nov 19, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
It’s just a friendly … nothing on the line. But let’s not have that stop us from making (yet another) appeal to everyone that isn’t getting goal line technology going to do so. And to be quick about it.
Geoff Cameron headed in Michael Bradley’s corner kick in the first half against Austria as the teams met in a friendly in Vienna. The ball did appear to cross the goal line, but goalkeeper Robert Almer reached in and kept the score level for the moment.
Here is it:
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 0
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6
- Leicester, QPR, Burnley players earn England call-ups for June matches 2
- US Open Cup second round wrap: Several USL sides clipped by “minnows” 1
- Mats Hummels rejects Manchester United move, will stay at Dortmund 5
- Wayne Rooney on Manchester United’s season: We have met our main goals 1