Nov 19, 2013, 3:54 PM EDT
It’s just a friendly … nothing on the line. But let’s not have that stop us from making (yet another) appeal to everyone that isn’t getting goal line technology going to do so. And to be quick about it.
Geoff Cameron headed in Michael Bradley’s corner kick in the first half against Austria as the teams met in a friendly in Vienna. The ball did appear to cross the goal line, but goalkeeper Robert Almer reached in and kept the score level for the moment.
Here is it:
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 1
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 3
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 5