Nov 19, 2013, 3:54 PM EST
It’s just a friendly … nothing on the line. But let’s not have that stop us from making (yet another) appeal to everyone that isn’t getting goal line technology going to do so. And to be quick about it.
Geoff Cameron headed in Michael Bradley’s corner kick in the first half against Austria as the teams met in a friendly in Vienna. The ball did appear to cross the goal line, but goalkeeper Robert Almer reached in and kept the score level for the moment.
Here is it:
- Red Bulls’ season could rest on the shoulders of Tim Cahill 0
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 2
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0