Nov 20, 2013, 1:50 PM EDT
This is just sublime… and will also give you a bit of a headache. But man, it’s worth it.
In case you missed it, (really?) on Tuesday night Cristiano Ronaldo won his personal battle with Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic as he hammered home a hat trick and scored all four of Portugal’s goals in their 4-2 aggregate win over Sweden to reach the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
And it was just all too much to handle for Antena 1’s Nuno Matos, as the Portuguese announcer well and truly lost the plot as he witnessed Ronaldo single-handedly dragging his team to the finals in Brazil.
Obrigado Nuno. This piece of commentary is an absolute gem and one that will live long in the memory.
Ladies and gentleman, watch above and listen to a grown man screech, holler and bellow with delight as Portugal booked their spot in next summers World Cup.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Can Spurs, Man City find hope versus Newcastle, West Ham? 0
- Premier League roundup: Chelsea closer to title; Leicester climb off the bottom 0
- Despite defeat to Chelsea, Louis van Gaal hails Manchester United’s “best match of season” 1
- Three things we learned from Chelsea’s win vs. Manchester United 2
- Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United: Hazard leads defensive Blues past Red Devils (video) 0
- Arsenal 2-1 Reading: Alexis helps Gunners clinch FA Cup final berth 0