Nov 20, 2013, 1:50 PM EDT
This is just sublime… and will also give you a bit of a headache. But man, it’s worth it.
In case you missed it, (really?) on Tuesday night Cristiano Ronaldo won his personal battle with Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic as he hammered home a hat trick and scored all four of Portugal’s goals in their 4-2 aggregate win over Sweden to reach the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
And it was just all too much to handle for Antena 1’s Nuno Matos, as the Portuguese announcer well and truly lost the plot as he witnessed Ronaldo single-handedly dragging his team to the finals in Brazil.
Obrigado Nuno. This piece of commentary is an absolute gem and one that will live long in the memory.
Ladies and gentleman, watch above and listen to a grown man screech, holler and bellow with delight as Portugal booked their spot in next summers World Cup.
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 5
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 3