Nov 20, 2013, 1:50 PM EST
This is just sublime… and will also give you a bit of a headache. But man, it’s worth it.
In case you missed it, (really?) on Tuesday night Cristiano Ronaldo won his personal battle with Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic as he hammered home a hat trick and scored all four of Portugal’s goals in their 4-2 aggregate win over Sweden to reach the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
And it was just all too much to handle for Antena 1′s Nuno Matos, as the Portuguese announcer well and truly lost the plot as he witnessed Ronaldo single-handedly dragging his team to the finals in Brazil.
Obrigado Nuno. This piece of commentary is an absolute gem and one that will live long in the memory.
Ladies and gentleman, watch above and listen to a grown man screech, holler and bellow with delight as Portugal booked their spot in next summers World Cup.
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3