Nov 24, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
It looked a bit awkward, but in a 7-0 thrashing of Getafe, it was Diego Costa who stole the headlines.
The 25-year-old Brazilian baffled his mark, substitute defender Arroyo, when he posted up for a bit of an awkward bicycle kick in the 69th minute, but no matter how it looked the ball ended up in the back of the net.
It appeared Costa wanted to instead try a scissor kick, but with the ball too high, he made the decision at the last possible minute to throw his body at the cross from Gabi.
All Arroyo could do was throw his hands in the air after the goal, the fifth of the match that would ultimately see David Villa and Raul Garcia each bag a brace.
The match also saw an own goal by the home side as well as a second yellow for Getafe defender Valera.
Have a watch:
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0