Nov 24, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
It’s a nightmare start for visiting Tottenham Hotspur as Jesus Navas bagged the opening goal just 13 seconds into the match.
Spurs began with the ball, and immediately passed it backwards to goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.
The French keeper attempted to pass to a midfield teammate, but Sergio Aguero cut the pass out instantly.
Aguero fired a shot straight away, and Lloris made a quality diving save. Unfortunately for Spurs, the ball then fell to Navas on the right wing who finished brilliantly, bending his shot over Lloris, off the far post and in.
The fastest Premier League goal came after 10 seconds, scored by Tottenham’s Ledley King against Bradford City in 2000.
- Report: Ajax accepts $23 mil Daley Blind bid from Manchester United 0
- Watch Live: Burnley vs. Manchester United (Lineups) 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 3 0
- Chelsea confirms two-year AC Milan loan for striker Fernando Torres 5
- US men to face Honduras in October; USWNT name roster for Mexico 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 3 1