Nov 24, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
It’s a nightmare start for visiting Tottenham Hotspur as Jesus Navas bagged the opening goal just 13 seconds into the match.
Spurs began with the ball, and immediately passed it backwards to goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.
The French keeper attempted to pass to a midfield teammate, but Sergio Aguero cut the pass out instantly.
Aguero fired a shot straight away, and Lloris made a quality diving save. Unfortunately for Spurs, the ball then fell to Navas on the right wing who finished brilliantly, bending his shot over Lloris, off the far post and in.
The fastest Premier League goal came after 10 seconds, scored by Tottenham’s Ledley King against Bradford City in 2000.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 3
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 9
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3