Nov 24, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
With Robin van Persie out injured, Javier Hernandez starts up front for Manchester United as they take on Cardiff City at Cardiff City Stadium at 11 am ET on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
The change is one of five for Manchester United from their 1-0 win over Arsenal before the international break.
Suspended for the upcoming Champions League fixture, Marouane Fellaini will start in the Red Devils midfield. Fellaini has dealt with an injured wrist most of the season but is waiting for up to two years to have surgery.
It’s a very familiar lineup for Malky Mackay and Cardiff City, with striker Andreas Cornelius returning to the bench following a 10-week injury layoff from ankle problems. Craig Bellamy is also on the bench for Cardiff.
The meeting between the two sides is the first in any competition since 1975.
Cardiff City – Marshall; Taylor, Caulker, Turner, Theophile-Catherine; Medel, Whittingham, Mutch, Cowie; Odemwingie, Campbell.
Bench – Lewis; Hudson, Cornelius, Kim, Noone, Gunnarsson, Bellamy.
- Premier League scenarios: Europa League and relegation requirements 0
- Premier League Preview: Hull City vs. Manchester United 0
- TV SCHEDULE: Premier League finale – 10 games, 10 channels on Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 1
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 1