Nov 24, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
With Robin van Persie out injured, Javier Hernandez starts up front for Manchester United as they take on Cardiff City at Cardiff City Stadium at 11 am ET on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
The change is one of five for Manchester United from their 1-0 win over Arsenal before the international break.
Suspended for the upcoming Champions League fixture, Marouane Fellaini will start in the Red Devils midfield. Fellaini has dealt with an injured wrist most of the season but is waiting for up to two years to have surgery.
It’s a very familiar lineup for Malky Mackay and Cardiff City, with striker Andreas Cornelius returning to the bench following a 10-week injury layoff from ankle problems. Craig Bellamy is also on the bench for Cardiff.
The meeting between the two sides is the first in any competition since 1975.
Cardiff City - Marshall; Taylor, Caulker, Turner, Theophile-Catherine; Medel, Whittingham, Mutch, Cowie; Odemwingie, Campbell.
Bench – Lewis; Hudson, Cornelius, Kim, Noone, Gunnarsson, Bellamy.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0