Nov 24, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
With Robin van Persie out injured, Javier Hernandez starts up front for Manchester United as they take on Cardiff City at Cardiff City Stadium at 11 am ET on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
The change is one of five for Manchester United from their 1-0 win over Arsenal before the international break.
Suspended for the upcoming Champions League fixture, Marouane Fellaini will start in the Red Devils midfield. Fellaini has dealt with an injured wrist most of the season but is waiting for up to two years to have surgery.
It’s a very familiar lineup for Malky Mackay and Cardiff City, with striker Andreas Cornelius returning to the bench following a 10-week injury layoff from ankle problems. Craig Bellamy is also on the bench for Cardiff.
The meeting between the two sides is the first in any competition since 1975.
Cardiff City - Marshall; Taylor, Caulker, Turner, Theophile-Catherine; Medel, Whittingham, Mutch, Cowie; Odemwingie, Campbell.
Bench – Lewis; Hudson, Cornelius, Kim, Noone, Gunnarsson, Bellamy.
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 29 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 6
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keeps Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla
- Sweden Clash U.S. Women's National Team Undefeated 2-Year Record
- Captain America to Visit Chivas USA
- Lockout Virus Continues, MLS to Start 2014 with Replacement Refs
- Revs To Rely on Intensity, Depth in Opener vs. Dynamo
- Three Keys & One Standout for Toronto FC
- The John Strong Interview. Part 1 - MLS 2014
- Gonzalo Pineda: ''Playing Outside of Mexico Has Always Been a Goal''