Nov 24, 2013, 6:14 PM EDT
The eight and ninth games of the Premier League weekend saw both Manchester clubs in action, though only the blue half of the city will be happy with Sunday’s results. Whereas the Citizens led for all but 14 seconds of their match at the Etihad, Manchester United saw two leads pulled back in Wales, eventually dropping points to the Bluebirds on Kim Bo-Kyung’s 91st minute equalizer.
Monday’s derby between West Brom and Aston Villa will finish the match day’s action, but until then, enjoy this review of all of Sunday’s action.
- VIDEO: Theo Walcott’s first-half hat trick will live in Boaz Myhill’s dreams 0
- Watch Live: Hull City vs. Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron inks new three-year contract at Stoke City 2
- MLS roundup: Last-place beats 1st-place; Toronto FC top Timbers; Revs, D.C. split points 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: One last time, with feeling (and drama… and dread) 0