Nov 24, 2013, 6:14 PM EDT
The eight and ninth games of the Premier League weekend saw both Manchester clubs in action, though only the blue half of the city will be happy with Sunday’s results. Whereas the Citizens led for all but 14 seconds of their match at the Etihad, Manchester United saw two leads pulled back in Wales, eventually dropping points to the Bluebirds on Kim Bo-Kyung’s 91st minute equalizer.
Monday’s derby between West Brom and Aston Villa will finish the match day’s action, but until then, enjoy this review of all of Sunday’s action.
- Carli Lloyd proves she’s the Women’s World Cup hero she always knew she would be 0
- Mission accomplished: Abby Wambach gets her World Cup title 0
- United States wins third Women’s World Cup title, beats Japan on record-smashing day 22
- VIDEO: Lloyd seals amazing 16 minute hat trick with wonder goal from halfway 2
- Sunday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Manchester City ready to spend, Spurs agree for Alderweireld 0
- Sepp Blatter claims French and German presidents influenced World Cup voters 1