Nov 24, 2013, 6:14 PM EDT
The eight and ninth games of the Premier League weekend saw both Manchester clubs in action, though only the blue half of the city will be happy with Sunday’s results. Whereas the Citizens led for all but 14 seconds of their match at the Etihad, Manchester United saw two leads pulled back in Wales, eventually dropping points to the Bluebirds on Kim Bo-Kyung’s 91st minute equalizer.
Monday’s derby between West Brom and Aston Villa will finish the match day’s action, but until then, enjoy this review of all of Sunday’s action.
- Premier League transfer window grades – Which team did the best business? 0
- Done Deal: Radamel Falcao completes move to Manchester United 3
- Done Deal: Better late than never, Arsenal seals deal with Welbeck 2
- Americans Abroad wrap: Guzan stays unbeaten, Lichaj & Bedoya thrive 1
- Done Deal: Listing all the Deadline Day deals from the Premier League 5
- Southampton sign Toby Alderweireld, add $18 million winger Sadio Mane 0