Nov 24, 2013, 6:14 PM EDT
The eight and ninth games of the Premier League weekend saw both Manchester clubs in action, though only the blue half of the city will be happy with Sunday’s results. Whereas the Citizens led for all but 14 seconds of their match at the Etihad, Manchester United saw two leads pulled back in Wales, eventually dropping points to the Bluebirds on Kim Bo-Kyung’s 91st minute equalizer.
Monday’s derby between West Brom and Aston Villa will finish the match day’s action, but until then, enjoy this review of all of Sunday’s action.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Wayne Rooney’s implosion, Derby Day and an MiBNT update 0
- So much for bad hamstrings, Costa states he’s ready for Spain selection 0
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 1
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0