Nov 24, 2013, 6:14 PM EST
The eight and ninth games of the Premier League weekend saw both Manchester clubs in action, though only the blue half of the city will be happy with Sunday’s results. Whereas the Citizens led for all but 14 seconds of their match at the Etihad, Manchester United saw two leads pulled back in Wales, eventually dropping points to the Bluebirds on Kim Bo-Kyung’s 91st minute equalizer.
Monday’s derby between West Brom and Aston Villa will finish the match day’s action, but until then, enjoy this review of all of Sunday’s action.
- Inside Look: Not much separating Red Bulls, Revolution ahead of Eastern Conference Championship, leg 1 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 12 0
- Inside Look: LA Galaxy, Seattle Sounders to square off in Western Conference Championship, leg 1 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City 0
- These deserving nominees are the biggest snubs of MLS Award season 4
- Former Man Utd teammates Welbeck, Rooney prepares for “weird” match as Arsenal hosts Red Devils 0