Dec 2, 2013, 11:43 AM EDT
Dissecting Manchester United’s performance in their 2-2 draw with Tottenham Hotspur while working on the call for NBC Sports, U.S. national team ‘keeper Tim Howard believes his Everton side can approach Wednesday’s game against United with no fear.
Howard, who moved to Man Utd in his first playing stint overseas from MLS back in 2003, is looking forward to returning to Old Trafford and gave NBC’s Lead Soccer announcer Arlo White an insight into how the Toffees will set themselves up.
Watch the video above as White and Howard discusses Everton’s trip to the ‘Theater of Dreams’ on Wednesday, which you can watch live on NBCSN at 2:45pm ET and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 4
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 0
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 1
- Teams confirm Dejan Lovren completes transfer from Southampton to Liverpool 0
- Loïc Rémy fails medical, move to Liverpool is off 5