Dec 2, 2013, 11:43 AM EDT
Dissecting Manchester United’s performance in their 2-2 draw with Tottenham Hotspur while working on the call for NBC Sports, U.S. national team ‘keeper Tim Howard believes his Everton side can approach Wednesday’s game against United with no fear.
Howard, who moved to Man Utd in his first playing stint overseas from MLS back in 2003, is looking forward to returning to Old Trafford and gave NBC’s Lead Soccer announcer Arlo White an insight into how the Toffees will set themselves up.
Watch the video above as White and Howard discusses Everton’s trip to the ‘Theater of Dreams’ on Wednesday, which you can watch live on NBCSN at 2:45pm ET and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Vancouver sends Nigel Reo-Coker to Chivas USA for Mauro Rosales 0
- Tim Howard taking a break from U.S. international duty 5
- Report: Xabi Alonso heading to Manchester United 9
- Mario Balotelli edging closer to shock $26 million Liverpool switch 16
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Tiote to Arsenal, Destro to Chelsea 0
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 2