Dec 3, 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta has had it with people pronouncing his name incorrectly, so he’s taken to You Tube to give a lecture.
The 24-year-old Spaniard, who arrived at Stamford Bridge from Marseille last summer, has impressed as both a right and left full-back.
But despite those performances it seems neither his teammates nor the fans could get his last name right. So they gave up and gave him a simpler nickname, ‘Dave’.
In an attempt to set the record straight, Azpilicueta has posted a video on YouTube. But even now, despite spelling his name out in big blue letters on a whiteboard, it seems people are still struggling to get it right.
- Americans Abroad Preview: Howard looks for bounceback vs Manchester United 0
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 1
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 3