Dec 3, 2013, 8:30 AM EST
Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta has had it with people pronouncing his name incorrectly, so he’s taken to You Tube to give a lecture.
The 24-year-old Spaniard, who arrived at Stamford Bridge from Marseille last summer, has impressed as both a right and left full-back.
But despite those performances it seems neither his teammates nor the fans could get his last name right. So they gave up and gave him a simpler nickname, ‘Dave’.
In an attempt to set the record straight, Azpilicueta has posted a video on YouTube. But even now, despite spelling his name out in big blue letters on a whiteboard, it seems people are still struggling to get it right.
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 0
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 1
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 0
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1
- Report: Houston Dynamo the front-runner to land Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres 3