Dec 4, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
The Gunners are aiming to extend their lead at the top of the Premier League as Hull City roll into the Emirates on Wednesday (watch live online via NBC Sports Live Extra) to try and cause an upset.
Arsenal have been in fine form, with four wins from their last five league games and they’ve only conceded once in that stretch. On Saturday against Cardiff City Aaron Ramsey was once again the hero as the young Welshman continues to take the PL by storm.
By Hull are prone to an upset and are coming off the back of a hugely impressive 3-1 win against Liverpool at the KC Stadium on Sunday. Steve Bruce’s side have surprised everyone this season as they keep grinding out big wins at home and looking solid as a rock but they’ve won just one of their last 30 PL games away from home.
Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ozil, Bendtner
Hull City: McGregor, Figueroa, Elmohamady, Chester, Bruce, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Brady, Graham, Sagbo
- Report: David Moyes to be fired as Manchester United manager 0
- Lionel Messi set to receive improved deal from Barcelona 0
- Premier League Title Watch: Liverpool inches closer 0
- Premier League Preview: Manchester City v. West Brom 0
- Quick Six: Liverpool inches closer, Moyes’ reception, and the rest of the headlines from the BPL weekend 0
- WATCH: Blackpool coach sent off after hitting own player in face 1