Dec 5, 2013, 7:38 PM EST
Two massive games coming up live on NBCSN this weekend as league leaders Arsenal host red-hot Everton on Sunday, and a resurgent Newcastle head to Old Trafford to face a Manchester United team who are seriously struggling.
Will both away teams prevail? Myself and PST’s very own Mike Prindiville discussed how both game will play out on the latest installment of PST Extra.
How can the Magpies and Toffees both sneak away from Old Trafford and the Emirates with three points on match day 15? We have all the answers… Well, some of them, there’s only so much you can squeeze into three minutes.
Hint: tiki-taka is not the way to go for Everton under Spanish boss Roberto Martinez vs. Arsenal away from home. Just saying.
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- After monumental rebuild, Seattle Sounders target MLS Cup title. Can Sigi Schmid bring success? 3
- 2014 Season Preview: Welcome to the last year of MLS 2.0 4
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 29 0
- MLS Preview: Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting Kansas City 0
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keeps Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla
- Sweden Clash U.S. Women's National Team Undefeated 2-Year Record
- Captain America to Visit Chivas USA
- Lockout Virus Continues, MLS to Start 2014 with Replacement Refs
- Revs To Rely on Intensity, Depth in Opener vs. Dynamo
- Three Keys & One Standout for Toronto FC
- The John Strong Interview. Part 1 - MLS 2014
- Gonzalo Pineda: ''Playing Outside of Mexico Has Always Been a Goal''