Dec 5, 2013, 7:38 PM EDT
Two massive games coming up live on NBCSN this weekend as league leaders Arsenal host red-hot Everton on Sunday, and a resurgent Newcastle head to Old Trafford to face a Manchester United team who are seriously struggling.
Will both away teams prevail? Myself and PST’s very own Mike Prindiville discussed how both game will play out on the latest installment of PST Extra.
How can the Magpies and Toffees both sneak away from Old Trafford and the Emirates with three points on match day 15? We have all the answers… Well, some of them, there’s only so much you can squeeze into three minutes.
Hint: tiki-taka is not the way to go for Everton under Spanish boss Roberto Martinez vs. Arsenal away from home. Just saying.
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 3
- Three Liverpool players on PFA Player of the Year shortlist 0