Dec 6, 2013, 9:58 PM EDT
With England drawn into one of the toughest groups in World Cup play, it’s no surprise the morale around the country’s media is…well…not so good.
But it would appear even the officials around the Premier League’s home country aren’t too optimistic about England’s chances in Brazil next summer.
There’s cameras everywhere these days, and one of them caught FA chairman Greg Dyke reacting to England’s selection into a group with Italy, Uruguay, and Costa Rica.
Seated next to national team manager Roy Hodgson, Dyke made a throat-slash gesture while laughing the moment England were picked into Group D. Click the image below to watch the quick video.
- Three things we learned from Real Madrid’s win vs. Bayern Munich 2
- Benzema goal holds up as Real Madrid claim 1-0 lead over Bayern Munich 0
- Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 7 3
- Moyes statement on dismissal; Reports say he was recruiting to the end 4
- Head coach Marc Wilmots says Adnan Januzaj will play for Belgium 2
- Who’s in across Europe? Glancing at the 2014/15 UEFA Champions League 1