Dec 6, 2013, 9:58 PM EDT
With England drawn into one of the toughest groups in World Cup play, it’s no surprise the morale around the country’s media is…well…not so good.
But it would appear even the officials around the Premier League’s home country aren’t too optimistic about England’s chances in Brazil next summer.
There’s cameras everywhere these days, and one of them caught FA chairman Greg Dyke reacting to England’s selection into a group with Italy, Uruguay, and Costa Rica.
Seated next to national team manager Roy Hodgson, Dyke made a throat-slash gesture while laughing the moment England were picked into Group D. Click the image below to watch the quick video.
- Watch Live: Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea blow it, Swansea, Spurs and Palace win 0
- VIDEO: Jose Mourinho’s sensational swipe at officials after Chelsea suffer shock defeat 5
- Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland: Blues’ title dreams in ruins, as Black Cats grab shock win 4
- Newcastle United 1-2 Swansea City: Bony’s brace seals crucial win for Swans 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Eagles assure second season in Premier League 0