Dec 6, 2013, 9:58 PM EDT
With England drawn into one of the toughest groups in World Cup play, it’s no surprise the morale around the country’s media is…well…not so good.
But it would appear even the officials around the Premier League’s home country aren’t too optimistic about England’s chances in Brazil next summer.
There’s cameras everywhere these days, and one of them caught FA chairman Greg Dyke reacting to England’s selection into a group with Italy, Uruguay, and Costa Rica.
Seated next to national team manager Roy Hodgson, Dyke made a throat-slash gesture while laughing the moment England were picked into Group D. Click the image below to watch the quick video.
- What a photo: Lazio plays to near-empty Stadio Olimpico as fans protest club president 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 1
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 5
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear