Dec 6, 2013, 9:58 PM EDT
With England drawn into one of the toughest groups in World Cup play, it’s no surprise the morale around the country’s media is…well…not so good.
But it would appear even the officials around the Premier League’s home country aren’t too optimistic about England’s chances in Brazil next summer.
There’s cameras everywhere these days, and one of them caught FA chairman Greg Dyke reacting to England’s selection into a group with Italy, Uruguay, and Costa Rica.
Seated next to national team manager Roy Hodgson, Dyke made a throat-slash gesture while laughing the moment England were picked into Group D. Click the image below to watch the quick video.
- Southampton’s new Canadian Chairman chats growth in North America, NHL roots, Saints’ future 0
- American soccer mourns the death of former MLS player Shawn Kuykendall, 32 0
- Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney muses on captaincies, laments Liverpool’s strong season 1
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 2
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- Shawn Kuykendall, Former D.C. United Player, Dies at 32
- UEFA Investigate Bayern Munich's Kosovo Related Banner
- Arsenal's $64m Midfielder Strikes Out Again
- CR7 is a Superstar Both on and Off the Pitch
- Pareja Could Have Decision Looming at D-Mid
- Quakes Hit 94th Minute Goal to Tie Toluca in CONCACAF CL
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma
- Rooney Reveals Desire to Captain United and England