Dec 8, 2013, 9:14 AM EST
Fulham have picked up two goals inside the first 30 minutes as Rene Meulensteen seems to have brought a new look to the club in 19th place.
Berbatov was the one who found Kacaniklic all alone on the break, with a brilliant volleyed pass way forward. Bacuna caught up as the Swede settled, but Kacaniklic forced his body between ball and defender, and Bacuna cut him down.
It looked a soft penalty at first, but replays showed a foul was probably the right decision.
Berbatov, in his usual cheeky self, finished the penalty by calmly tucking the ball into the bottom left corner for a 2-0 lead.
- Southampton 0-1 Swansea: Shelvey snatches win with sensational late strike 0
- Arsenal 5-0 Aston Villa: Gunners torch hapless Villa with deadly counters 0
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 4
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0