Dec 8, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
Fulham have picked up two goals inside the first 30 minutes as Rene Meulensteen seems to have brought a new look to the club in 19th place.
Berbatov was the one who found Kacaniklic all alone on the break, with a brilliant volleyed pass way forward. Bacuna caught up as the Swede settled, but Kacaniklic forced his body between ball and defender, and Bacuna cut him down.
It looked a soft penalty at first, but replays showed a foul was probably the right decision.
Berbatov, in his usual cheeky self, finished the penalty by calmly tucking the ball into the bottom left corner for a 2-0 lead.
- Premier League Preview: Hull City vs. Manchester United 0
- TV SCHEDULE: Premier League finale – 10 games, 10 channels on Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 1
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 1
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6