Dec 8, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
Fulham have picked up two goals inside the first 30 minutes as Rene Meulensteen seems to have brought a new look to the club in 19th place.
Berbatov was the one who found Kacaniklic all alone on the break, with a brilliant volleyed pass way forward. Bacuna caught up as the Swede settled, but Kacaniklic forced his body between ball and defender, and Bacuna cut him down.
It looked a soft penalty at first, but replays showed a foul was probably the right decision.
Berbatov, in his usual cheeky self, finished the penalty by calmly tucking the ball into the bottom left corner for a 2-0 lead.
- Reports: Julian Green to be loaned from Bayern Munich to Hamburg 0
- Xabi Alonso debuts as Bayern Munich held at Schalke 0
- Premier League Saturday Roundup: Chelsea win classic; Stoke stun Man City 0
- Everton 3-6 Chelsea: Blues prevail in sensational nine-goal thriller (video) 1
- Manchester City 0-1 Stoke City: Diouf’s dribble springs upset (video) 2
- Newcastle United 3-3 Crystal Palace: Zaha hands Warnock dream comeback (video) 0