Dec 8, 2013, 9:14 AM EDT
Fulham have picked up two goals inside the first 30 minutes as Rene Meulensteen seems to have brought a new look to the club in 19th place.
Berbatov was the one who found Kacaniklic all alone on the break, with a brilliant volleyed pass way forward. Bacuna caught up as the Swede settled, but Kacaniklic forced his body between ball and defender, and Bacuna cut him down.
It looked a soft penalty at first, but replays showed a foul was probably the right decision.
Berbatov, in his usual cheeky self, finished the penalty by calmly tucking the ball into the bottom left corner for a 2-0 lead.
- Premier League Playback – Deadline Day madness, Chelsea’s ‘killers,’ Liverpool’s fluid-three 0
- LIVE Transfer Ticker – Deadline Day updates 1
- Reports: Manchester United nearing cut-price loan for Falcao 4
- Toronto FC fire Ryan Nelsen thanks to disappointing position and disparaging comments 1
- Leicester City 1-1 Arsenal: Home side holds strong for draw 3
- Done deal: Chelsea sign Loic Remy from QPR 0