Dec 9, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
After going ahead so late in the game at home to Everton, you’d be a fool not to think another scoreline of “1-0 to the Arsenal” was heading the way of the league leaders.
But despite staunch defensive displays that’s seen them record five shutout wins in their last six PL games, they coughed up a late goal from Gerard Deulofeu to draw 1-1.
Former Everton, Tottenham, Barcelona and England striker Gary Lineker breaks down the contest between the top four hopefuls at the Emirates.
NBC’s Special Contributor also talks about Manchester United’s struggles and how David Moyes can rectify their poor run of form.
- Americans Abroad Preview: Howard looks for bounceback vs Manchester United 0
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 1
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 3