Dec 9, 2013, 2:48 PM EST
We have a real cracker coming up at the Liberty Stadium on Monday as Swansea host Hull.
The Swans have been in good form recently and are looking to edge back into the top 10 after an up and down campaign as their involvement in the Europa League has somewhat curtailed the Swans progress in the Premier League.
As for Hull, it’s been a successful start to life back in the PL for Steve Bruce’s men but they have started to wobble slightly after just two wins in eight games. They’ll be hoping to win away from home for just the second time in 32 PL games, as their record away from the KC is abysmal.
For the team news, Swansea’s Spanish striker Michu returns after spending over a month on the sidelines with an ankle injury, he starts alongside Gerhard Tremmel and Nathan Dyer who replace Michel Vorm and Alejandro Pozuelo.
Hull start with Curtis Davies in their only change from the side that lost 2-0 to Arsenal on Wednesday.
Swansea: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams, Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Hernandez, Michu
Hull City: McGregor, Figueroa, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Graham, Livermore, Sagbo, Elmohamady
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 29 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- PST writers predict the 2014 Major League Soccer standings, do you agree? 3
- 2014 MLS Season: Hoping & Fearing with Montreal Impact
- Top Four Serie A Teams to Meet in Couple of Crucial Encounters
- Liverpool Eyeing Valencia Midfielder Dani Parejo
- Barca Have $83M for Transfers Plus Funds Raised from Sold Players
- What am I Watching?: The Paradox of the National Team
- Preview: Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keeps Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla
- Sweden Clash U.S. Women's National Team Undefeated 2-Year Record