Dec 9, 2013, 2:48 PM EDT
We have a real cracker coming up at the Liberty Stadium on Monday as Swansea host Hull.
The Swans have been in good form recently and are looking to edge back into the top 10 after an up and down campaign as their involvement in the Europa League has somewhat curtailed the Swans progress in the Premier League.
As for Hull, it’s been a successful start to life back in the PL for Steve Bruce’s men but they have started to wobble slightly after just two wins in eight games. They’ll be hoping to win away from home for just the second time in 32 PL games, as their record away from the KC is abysmal.
For the team news, Swansea’s Spanish striker Michu returns after spending over a month on the sidelines with an ankle injury, he starts alongside Gerhard Tremmel and Nathan Dyer who replace Michel Vorm and Alejandro Pozuelo.
Hull start with Curtis Davies in their only change from the side that lost 2-0 to Arsenal on Wednesday.
Swansea: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams, Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Hernandez, Michu
Hull City: McGregor, Figueroa, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Huddlestone, Graham, Livermore, Sagbo, Elmohamady
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 35 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: Howard looks for bounceback vs Manchester United 0
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 2
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0