Dec 12, 2013, 1:05 PM EDT
Two big matches frontline this weekend’s Premier League action as 2nd place Liverpool visit 6th place Tottenham and table-toppers Arsenal travel to 4th place Manchester City.
They’re matches with story-lines galore but for Joe Prince-Wright and myself the biggest one’s are obvious:
1) Can Spurs stop Luis Suarez, and
2) Whether City’s midfield can rival that of Arsenal.
Have a watch and let us know where you come down on the issues.
How good is Luis Suarez? What’s the secret to defending him? Who’s the key man on Spurs to do the job?
Does City’s midfield rival that of Arsenal? How important is the return of David Silva? Do City lack a true holding player?
We give it our best in the video above. Drop your insight in the comments below.
- American soccer mourns the death of former MLS player Shawn Kuykendall, 32 0
- Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney muses on captaincies, laments Liverpool’s strong season 0
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 2
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal's $64m Midfielder Strikes Out Again
- CR7 is a Superstar Both on and Off the Pitch
- Pareja Could Have Decision Looming at D-Mid
- Quakes Hit 94th Minute Goal to Tie Toluca in CONCACAF CL
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma
- Rooney Reveals Desire to Captain United and England
- Thistle Manager Sent Off While Playing For His Team's Under-20s
- Is CONCACAF Champions League Format Working Against MLS?