Dec 12, 2013, 1:05 PM EST
Two big matches frontline this weekend’s Premier League action as 2nd place Liverpool visit 6th place Tottenham and table-toppers Arsenal travel to 4th place Manchester City.
They’re matches with story-lines galore but for Joe Prince-Wright and myself the biggest one’s are obvious:
1) Can Spurs stop Luis Suarez, and
2) Whether City’s midfield can rival that of Arsenal.
Have a watch and let us know where you come down on the issues.
How good is Luis Suarez? What’s the secret to defending him? Who’s the key man on Spurs to do the job?
Does City’s midfield rival that of Arsenal? How important is the return of David Silva? Do City lack a true holding player?
We give it our best in the video above. Drop your insight in the comments below.
- Paul Scholes: Thierry Henry’s legendary goal vs. Man United was my fault 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 2
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 5
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 2
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1