Dec 12, 2013, 1:05 PM EST
Two big matches frontline this weekend’s Premier League action as 2nd place Liverpool visit 6th place Tottenham and table-toppers Arsenal travel to 4th place Manchester City.
They’re matches with story-lines galore but for Joe Prince-Wright and myself the biggest one’s are obvious:
1) Can Spurs stop Luis Suarez, and
2) Whether City’s midfield can rival that of Arsenal.
Have a watch and let us know where you come down on the issues.
How good is Luis Suarez? What’s the secret to defending him? Who’s the key man on Spurs to do the job?
Does City’s midfield rival that of Arsenal? How important is the return of David Silva? Do City lack a true holding player?
We give it our best in the video above. Drop your insight in the comments below.
- Premier League transfer needs: What’s been done and what’s left to do by Monday? 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 23 0
- Geoff Cameron predicts Super Bowl XLIX win for his New England Patriots 1
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester City, Arsenal, Saints to win 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Ban upheld: Diego Costa to miss Saturday’s visit from Manchester City, 2 more 3