Dec 12, 2013, 1:05 PM EDT
Two big matches frontline this weekend’s Premier League action as 2nd place Liverpool visit 6th place Tottenham and table-toppers Arsenal travel to 4th place Manchester City.
They’re matches with story-lines galore but for Joe Prince-Wright and myself the biggest one’s are obvious:
1) Can Spurs stop Luis Suarez, and
2) Whether City’s midfield can rival that of Arsenal.
Have a watch and let us know where you come down on the issues.
How good is Luis Suarez? What’s the secret to defending him? Who’s the key man on Spurs to do the job?
Does City’s midfield rival that of Arsenal? How important is the return of David Silva? Do City lack a true holding player?
We give it our best in the video above. Drop your insight in the comments below.
- Week 7 Preview: Fire look for first win vs. Revs; Dallas gets its crack at Toronto 0
- Report: Aston Villa ownership will change hands if club stays up 4
- Tim Howard inks Everton extension, signs through 2017-18 season 2
- Premier League Power Rankings: Liverpool or Chelsea for the title? – Week 34 0
- Neymar, Jordi Alba to miss the rest of Barcelona’s season 1
- Manchester: A city not united, as Blue and Red converge 2