Dec 13, 2013, 11:08 AM EDT
The science behind and testing of the Brazuca was wonderfully, exhaustively and — well — scientifically covered by Joe Prince-Wright earlier this morning, but what about the visuals, man? How can we as a soccer-loving public find faith in the Brazuca without a video of dinnerware-shattering shots, cold-weather blasts and footage of Alexi Lalas petting the 2014 World Cup match ball?
Well, worry no more. This video is making very popular rounds around the web this morning.
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Shakhtar go goal crazy 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 0
- LIVE – Champions League half time update: Blowouts! Get your blowouts here! 0
- FOLLOW LIVE: At the half, unstoppable Bayern Munich up 5-0 at Roma 0
- CSKA Moscow 2-2 Manchester City: Citizens blow 2-0 lead, Champions League hopes in ruin 0