Dec 13, 2013, 11:08 AM EDT
The science behind and testing of the Brazuca was wonderfully, exhaustively and — well — scientifically covered by Joe Prince-Wright earlier this morning, but what about the visuals, man? How can we as a soccer-loving public find faith in the Brazuca without a video of dinnerware-shattering shots, cold-weather blasts and footage of Alexi Lalas petting the 2014 World Cup match ball?
Well, worry no more. This video is making very popular rounds around the web this morning.
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 0
- Jozy Altidore is the happiest he’s ever been, says Gus Poyet 2
- Malky Mackay and Iain Moody investigated by FA for ‘sexist, racist and homophobic’ text messages while at Cardiff City 4
- Liverpool and AC Milan in talks over deal for Mario Balotelli 5
- Atlanta’s new MLS franchise has already sold 14,000 season tickets 9
- No signings in 2015: Barcelona’s transfer ban upheld, FIFA rejects appeal 3