Dec 13, 2013, 11:08 AM EDT
The science behind and testing of the Brazuca was wonderfully, exhaustively and — well — scientifically covered by Joe Prince-Wright earlier this morning, but what about the visuals, man? How can we as a soccer-loving public find faith in the Brazuca without a video of dinnerware-shattering shots, cold-weather blasts and footage of Alexi Lalas petting the 2014 World Cup match ball?
Well, worry no more. This video is making very popular rounds around the web this morning.
- MLS weekend preview: Conference leaders, surging Galaxy take to NBC, NBCSN 0
- Matías Pérez García announced, becomes third Designated Player in San Jose history 0
- Is Everton’s new striker Romelu Lukaku worth $47 million? 8
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 6
- Neymar’s recovery from World Cup back injury “almost 100 percent” 0
- Reports: Jermaine Jones coming to Chicago, move welcomed by Fire 2