Dec 14, 2013, 7:28 PM EDT
Monday will bring the Champions League draw, where the final 16 teams will be paired up for the first knockout round.
Dortmund, last year’s runner-up, has arrived safely into the knockout round. Safely, but rather dramatically. But don’t take our word for it. Listen as these German radio announcers absolutely lose minds once Kevin Grosskreutz’s late goal Wednesday, the winner over Marseille, sends Jurgen Klopp’s club into the knockout stages.
- Week 8 Preview: Playoff rematches in Seattle, New England; new tests for D.C., New York 0
- Schmid takes needed kick at Open Cup-Champions League hornet’s nest 6
- Weekend off gives Toronto a chance to get Michael Bradley right 2
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2