Dec 14, 2013, 9:57 AM EDT
This game will be a real battle down in South Wales as both teams are struggling for form.
With recent defeats coupled by better performances by the teams around them, Cardiff and West Brom are suddnely embroiled in a relegation battle.
The Bluebirds haven’t won at home since beating Swansea early in November and the Baggies have lost three straight to plummet down the league.
West Brom make two chances as Shane Long and Jonas Olsson come back in, while Scott Sinclair is back on the bench after being our injured. Sinclair returns to the bench after being out since September with a hamstring injury.
Cardiff: Marshall; Theophile-Catherine, Turner, Caulker, Taylor; Whittingham, Medel, Mutch, Noone, Odemwingie; Campbell
West Brom: Myhill, Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Mulumbu, Yacob, Amalfitano, Sessegnon, Brunt, Long
- Southampton’s new Canadian Chairman chats growth in North America, NHL roots, Saints’ future 0
- American soccer mourns the death of former MLS player Shawn Kuykendall, 32 0
- Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney muses on captaincies, laments Liverpool’s strong season 0
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 2
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- UEFA Investigate Bayern Munich's Kosovo Related Banner
- Arsenal's $64m Midfielder Strikes Out Again
- CR7 is a Superstar Both on and Off the Pitch
- Pareja Could Have Decision Looming at D-Mid
- Quakes Hit 94th Minute Goal to Tie Toluca in CONCACAF CL
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma
- Rooney Reveals Desire to Captain United and England
- Thistle Manager Sent Off While Playing For His Team's Under-20s