Dec 14, 2013, 10:01 AM EDT
Chelsea are l0oking to get back to winning ways after their shock defeat to Stoke City last weekend, especially given Man City’s crushing win in the early game.
Jose Mourinho has been unhappy with his sides defending so he will be looking for a big improvement from the Blues.
Meanwhile Palace have improved massively under new manager Tony Pulis and have won three of their last four to drag them within touching distance of safety at the bottom of the table.
Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, Essien; Willian, Mata, Hazard, Torres
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Mariappa, Delaney, Gabbidon, Ward, Jedinak, KG, Bannan, Puncheon, Chamakh, Jerome
- Americans Abroad Preview: Howard looks for bounceback vs Manchester United 0
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 1
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 3