Dec 14, 2013, 10:01 AM EDT
Chelsea are l0oking to get back to winning ways after their shock defeat to Stoke City last weekend, especially given Man City’s crushing win in the early game.
Jose Mourinho has been unhappy with his sides defending so he will be looking for a big improvement from the Blues.
Meanwhile Palace have improved massively under new manager Tony Pulis and have won three of their last four to drag them within touching distance of safety at the bottom of the table.
Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, Essien; Willian, Mata, Hazard, Torres
Crystal Palace: Speroni, Mariappa, Delaney, Gabbidon, Ward, Jedinak, KG, Bannan, Puncheon, Chamakh, Jerome
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 0
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 0
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 6
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad
- Sounders FC Monday Morning Breakdown
- Maidana Stars in Impressive Philly Newbie Trio
- Barnsley Send Brek Shea Back to Stoke after Fight with Fan
- Yanks in Mexico: Torres Scores in Tigres Win, Garza Gives Solid Display
- Julio Cesar Put his Semester in Toronto at Risk
- Getafe Fire Luis Garcia, Hire Cosmin Contra as New Manager
- Former Sounders Teammates Rosales and Hurtado Faced off in LA
- The Clock is Ticking for Tim Sherwood at Spurs